Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Vote count

Narwhal-(1)-Hammer
Chupa-(1)-Wizard
Rickets-(1)Chupa
Wizard-(2)-Tree, Fire
Tree-(3)- Wingnut, C-note, Driver
Mael-(2)- Gunslinger, Rickets
Dooms-(1)-HiIQ
Gun-(2)-Narwhal, Scoop
Driver-(2)-Star, Nem
Wingnut-(2)-BadHaggis, UhOh
HIIQ-(1)-Dooms
C-note-(0)-Mael
Fire-(0)-Nem
Nem-(1)Mael

Nightfall in 11/2 hours...PMs as needed

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] Doomsday998;2750247 said:
Tree, would it be fair to ask whether you've played before? I only ask because I don't remember anyone who has played recently ever referring to Wiz as "the wizard," at least not in any more recent games.
I do not think it is within the spirit of the game to answer your question if I have played before. I am unsure if you asking the question is within the spirit of the game. I am wondering if FireDancer7905 is called simply Fire from his/her friends. The players name is "the wizard". Why did you not question the player who spelled out (or copied and pasted) FireDancer7905?

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
I retract my vote on the wizard and vote to burn Driver 8 at the stake.

This is to tie the vote up. I hope the whatever happens, something is learned from this. I guess voting for someone not using an alias was bad as they are a good player and has many friends playing. I am not sure what that has to do with the game, maybe it will be explained later.

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Vote count

Narwhal-(1)-Hammer
Chupa-(1)-Wizard
Rickets-(1)Chupa
Wizard-(2)-Tree, Fire
Dooms-(1)-HiIQ
Gun-(2)-Narwhal, Scoop
Driver-(2)-Star, Nem
HIIQ-(1)-Dooms
C-note-(0)-Mael
Fire-(0)-Nem
Nem-(1)Mael

Nightfall in 11/2 hours...PMs as needed
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2750298 said:
I retract my vote on the wizard and vote to burn Driver 8 at the stake.

This is to tie the vote up. I hope the whatever happens, something is learned from this. I guess voting for someone not using an alias was bad as they are a good player and has many friends playing. I am not sure what that has to do with the game, maybe it will be explained later.
Tree, why did you pick Driver over myself, gun or wingnut? While obviously I don't want your vote on me but purely in case you go and show innocent we may have a new idea or two.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Vote count

Narwhal-(1)-Hammer
Chupa-(1)-Wizard
Rickets-(1)Chupa
Wizard-(1)-Tree, Fire
Dooms-(1)-HiIQ
Gun-(2)-Narwhal, Scoop
Driver-(3)-Star, Nem, Tree
HIIQ-(1)-Dooms
C-note-(0)-Mael

No vote- Tib

15 minutes till nightfall.....PM's as required
Fire-(0)-Nem
Nem-(1)Mael

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
10 minutes till night and it's gone quiet.... I'm not liking this too much. Kind of makes me think the witches are comfortable.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
IT IS NIGHT!!

The town goes silent waiting to see the outcome of tonight's choice

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
As the light fades to dark, the town gathers in the middle of town around their great Bala. There before Bala is a pile of wood, with two stakes in the middle. Bala is smiling down at the great citizens of ACville holding a torch in his tail, wondering "Did they make the right choice this night"?

Silence falls over the town, as two people are brought before Bala and tied face to face to the stakes awaiting them. Tree Hugger and Driver8 look at each other, sweat beading on both their foreheads and running down their faces. A cackling sound is heard in the distance as Bala waves the torch in front of Driver8, lowering the torch...then quickly pulling it away and lowering it in front of Tree Hugger. All eyes are on that torch going back and forth between the two.......

Bala drops the torch on the pile of wood at the bottom of Driver 8's feet, the flames quickly consume their body as screams of pain fill the air, an ear piercing sound until they finally subside and a pile of ashes is all that is left of what was once known as Driver 8

Driver 8 was innocent..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store