Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] scoop411;2753716 said:
You don't have to look too far.
I remember that quote you pulled, Scoop. You were trying to provoke me about keeping lists or being organized and such. You wanted me out and voted me. Good excuse to keep from voting Narwhal too.

That isn't the same thing at all. You don't want to flaunt your connection with Wingnut right now so you didn't say "she" on purpose. That still makes it a slip... a costly slip.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] RICKETS;2753725 said:
I remember that quote you pulled, Scoop. You were trying to provoke me about keeping lists or being organized and such. You wanted me out and voted me. Good excuse to keep from voting Narwhal too.

That isn't the same thing at all. You don't want to flaunt your connection with Wingnut right now so you didn't say "she" on purpose. That still makes it a slip... a costly slip.
or Rickets

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I'm here guys/gals....soooo sorry for my absence, going to get caught up on everything now! My daughter took my laptop with her tonight and this computer has been freezing up, shutting down and just being plain stupid. Been running scans, tests, and everything else all day on it. It at least isn't freezing up at the moment, I couldn't even post earlier every time I logged in it froze up! Anyway, going to see what has happened and get the votes down. If something happens and it takes me till after nightfall time to get through it, nothing after 8pm will count toward nightfall. If all else fails I'll get the IPad (I HATE that thing) :p

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
OK.

I see Rickets as a campaigning townie who thinks they're untouchable hence the strength of their assertions. All over Fire at the start of today, all over me, now all over you.

But I lean them innocent, and at least I know they wern't a witch when Wing Nut was one.

C-Note - what's the case there ?

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] RICKETS;2753725 said:

I never said it wasn't on purpose. Are you reading my posts or skimming I can see that oppurtunism you were acused of earlier.

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] scoop411;2753732 said:
I never said it wasn't on purpose. Are you reading my posts or skimming I can see that oppurtunism you were acused of earlier.
Neither. I remember it specifically... probably because it was me you pulled it on. A subtle thing like that on someone else, I might have missed it. I thought it might be a scum tactic at the time but chose to ignore it. Wasn't going to let you provoke me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store