teenagers of AC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
not complaining explaining
Nope..youneed to understand more...that was a complaint...need to get out in the real world vice your internet life...

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
At a barn called Derbyshire stables. Got there before 7 am to bring the horses in and many times I didn't leave until after night time turnout which was about 9 pm. Now I did have a couple hours off mid-day to ride and take lessons or just chill, but I worked those hours almost every day that summer and got paid a whopping $40/week plus 2 riding lessons and pretty much unlimited horses to ride. It was hard work but I loved it, wish I could go back and do that again.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
uh you dont need to be talking about somebody when you dont know them. that's just being rude. come on now! this was supposed to be a thread where kids can talk to eachother and escape from yall adults. you just have to ruin it for us.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
At a barn called Derbyshire stables. Got there before 7 am to bring the horses in and many times I didn't leave until after night time turnout which was about 9 pm. Now I did have a couple hours off mid-day to ride and take lessons or just chill, but I worked those hours almost every day that summer and got paid a whopping $40/week plus 2 riding lessons and pretty much unlimited horses to ride. It was hard work but I loved it, wish I could go back and do that again.
i wish i could find something like that.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
uh you dont need to be talking about somebody when you dont know them. that's just being rude. come on now! this was supposed to be a thread where kids can talk to eachother and escape from yall adults. you just have to ruin it for us.
Not being rude at all...private forum that allows public comment..you make statements...others respond...simple. Threads have no age limit for response....truth does hurt I have heard, but not living in a dream world here so it doesn't.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
You have to call around and ask, or show up to riding stables and tell them you're willing to work and reliable. You won't get paid crap but it's a great experience and you'll learn a ton. Plus, hard physical work makes you feel good, a heck of a lot better than you feel after sitting in front of a computer all day.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
You have to call around and ask, or show up to riding stables and tell them you're willing to work and reliable. You won't get paid crap but it's a great experience and you'll learn a ton. Plus, hard physical work makes you feel good, a heck of a lot better than you feel after sitting in front of a computer all day.
we dont have horse stables or anything around here. plus i think i need one more year of freedom to just hang out with my friendsinstead of working

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store