REALLY intresting!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
LBF, 90% of your arguments against any science/history presented is either "how do they know?" or "we don't know everything" or some other form of nonsense about brain washing...

My question then is, how do YOU know?

I hope you see what I did there...

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
don't believe the propaganda. :D

eat nutria... it saves minds...

stsalerno

Slackin'
Nov 16, 2011
Boston, MA :(
Real Name
Sam S.
ok how do the scientist KNOW how the pyramids were built? were they born back then? did they time travel to the past? no....... i am not the one that is brainwashed by the government and the media into believing what they want me to... i am my own person my own mind my own self, i believe what i learn and research.. my research may be differnt from yours but it is still research, i bet everyone researches differnt then other people.... but what i research DOES have hard hit evidence, and no i wont post the links cause all you guys will do is say its fake or somthing like that....... but yes i do my research BEFORE i speak my mind..
Lmao. How do you know that what you've "researched" is true? We're you alive back then? Where the people you learn your theories from alive back then? I don't think so. I'll believe a scientist with an education over a crack pot any day.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
IMHO, this entire thread is filled with stupid arguments about something we will never be able to confirm. Maybe aliens did make the pyramids, maybe we should give our ancestors more credit, maybe it was built to attract Nibiru, who the hell knows, and more importantly, why does it matter? I'm just amazed at that amazing work of stone art that RN showed us, it should be in a museum of the arts :)

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
IMHO, this entire thread is filled with stupid arguments about something we will never be able to confirm. Maybe aliens did make the pyramids, maybe we should give our ancestors more credit, maybe it was built to attract Nibiru, who the hell knows, and more importantly, why does it matter? I'm just amazed at that amazing work of stone art that RN showed us, it should be in a museum of the arts :)
Thank you, we worked extremely hard on those, and we were quite proud of them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store