Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] chupacabra

I is evil monstah!
Mar 7, 2008
Hunting... YOU
Real Name
Chupacabra del Gran
[AC] scoop411;2752515 said:
"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."

The correct response would be BS play, BS stratrgy implies you never really meant to follow through on your empty threat.
It wasn't a dodge it was a shot at your alter ego.

Now I'm really out till we hear from Wing.
I used BS because you used BS. And because I see now that there was no way I would have ever been able to do that. However, I did intend to suicide out of the game and save the town a day of bickering over me. However, between the "it's not in the spirit of the games" and the "I'll never play with you again" I've decided not to. I am fully regretting the choice, but will stick it out for now.

I see. Well then, one more reason to withdraw. Since everyone knows who I am, there is no point in using an alias and even less point to playing the game.

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
Before I head out...Chup, you said this:

"Chuparacabra knew he was doomed. He had put his hid baskets with an idea that had seemed so right, but was obviously so horribly wrong. He was doomed to die tonight, but he intended to give the town a fighting chance to actually burn an evil, instead of taking out a townie AND wasting an entire day with it. That would only allow the witches to strengthen their hold and ensure their victory. he also KNOWS now, that Wing still wasn't on the good side of this battle. He prepared himself for the upcoming events, and waited."

Sure looks like you were commenting on the turn.

Also, LG stated that anyone can say anything they want so long as they don't use a PM to prove it. I don't see why the witches would forfeit just because he/she is knowingly voting an innocent. I honestly don't blame wing for not turning around and naming their old team. That would be a dumb way for the town to win.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
[AC] chupacabra;2752517 said:
I see. Well then, one more reason to withdraw. Since everyone knows who I am, there is no point in using an alias and even less point to playing the game.
2 rules broken from this one sentence :(

1) You may NOT reveal your alternate identity to anyone. Doing so will lead to an untimely death (UD).

a. Hinting at your true identity through any posts, signatures, or avatars is forbidden.

b. Confirming to another player who guesses at your identity is forbidden.

c. Players’ true identities will be revealed at game’s end by those who wish to reveal who they are.

IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

Not sure you technically said you quite, but saying "there is no point in using an alias and even less point to playing the game"...I take that as the second time you threatened to quite. Even if that part was no in there, you did "confirm/hint" to your real UN.

Unable to handle the stress of yet another threat in his town, Chupa hung himself from the Great statue of Bala.

Chupa was an innocent

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Wing IF the spell was used on them, does not HAVE to give all the names to the witches on his/her old team....IF they were a witch to begin with. Although, whoever the turn was used on is now playing for the other team and should play to win. Players can say what they want, others can believe or not what they say. If you are innocent you are playing with the town and need to burn the witches....if you are a witch you need to work with the witches to get rid of the innocents.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
A eery fog comes over the town; a faint glow can be seen from within the fog which appears to be a candle, a scent of incense fills the air as a quiet chant is heard....

SACRED WATER FLOW FROM ME TO DRAW YOU EVER NEAR AS ENDLESS RIVERS RUN TO SEA YOUR PATH TO ME IS CLEAR. A LOVE THAT'S TRUE ONCE HERE YOU'LL FIND AND KNOW YOUR JOURNEY'S END. AND YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND MIND YOU'LL KNOW OUR LIVES SHOULD BLEND.

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
I, for one, had no clue, nor did I care, who chup was. I am going to assume based on who is viewing that it is a user named Fishfriend1. This must be the FF that was spoken of before. I had heard FF was once a great hunter, but took an arrow to the knee.

Chup, thank you for the UD, you have saved the town time. This unselfish act is very helpful. I retract my vote on Chup and vote to burn Rickets to the stake.

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
A eery fog comes over the town; a faint glow can be seen from within the fog which appears to be a candle, a scent of incense fills the air as a quiet chant is heard....

SACRED WATER FLOW FROM ME TO DRAW YOU EVER NEAR AS ENDLESS RIVERS RUN TO SEA YOUR PATH TO ME IS CLEAR. A LOVE THAT'S TRUE ONCE HERE YOU'LL FIND AND KNOW YOUR JOURNEY'S END. AND YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND MIND YOU'LL KNOW OUR LIVES SHOULD BLEND.
I have no clue what this means.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Votes:

Chupa-(0)-Star, Tree, Wing, Doom, Rickets, badHaggis, Scoop

BadHaggies-(1)-Star

Rickets-(1)-Tree

Votes on Chupa will not count, since they were a UD

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
I retract my vote from Chup and vote to burn BadHaggis.

Just getting caught up real quick... trying to figure out that eerie fog thing from Lady G. I'll be back as soon as I can get on again tonight.

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
To those who think I need to out the witches I say to bad. Now I'm not saying I won't vote them but I also won't give any names. Its up to you to decide if I'm voting innocents or witch but for the most part I just plan on voting whoever has the most suspicion on them. Besides its already been said that no one will believe what I say so why waste the time posting.

I retract my vote on Chupa and vote to burn Bad Haggis at the stake

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store