REALLY intresting!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
ok how do the scientist KNOW how the pyramids were built? were they born back then? did they time travel to the past? no....... i am not the one that is brainwashed by the government and the media into believing what they want me to... i am my own person my own mind my own self, i believe what i learn and research.. my research may be differnt from yours but it is still research, i bet everyone researches differnt then other people.... but what i research DOES have hard hit evidence, and no i wont post the links cause all you guys will do is say its fake or somthing like that....... but yes i do my research BEFORE i speak my mind..

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
*IMO* everything they had in the history books are lies, everything a history teacher has taught there class is a lie.... there is a specific reasoning that they built these pyramids, not just to impress there king or queen, they built them for some form of communication or some form of a teleportation of something, we dont even know half of what the pyramids are about... heck we dont even KNOW why they were built.. this is just MY oppinion on what i am saying... we dont even know how they got ther or why they ARE they... we well just dont eve know anything about it..
So everything written in the hieroglyphics are lies as well? Everything that's been discovered from the actual artifacts and remains that are contained inside the pyramids isn't real? Science, not to mention an entire country and culture just made it all up?

I understand that you believe that they must have been built for communication or teleportation, but where is the evidence to back that up? You're taking scientifically proven facts and completely dismissing them, without providing any form of proof for your contrary belief. You can't expect anyone to take you seriously when you do that. What you can expect is for people to send you boxes of tin foil so you can build your special hats that keep the aliens from melting your brain.

Comments like "we don't know half of what the pyramids are about" are completely fabricated statements. For that to be true, there would have to be completely aware of everything, to have a point that we could call 100%. Then, we'd have to calculate how much of that 100% we know, and how much we don't know. This is of course impossible, because we'd have to know everything in the first place. These kinds of calculations don't and quite literally CAN'T exist, and the people that spit out statements like that are just trying to sell you their books and videos, promising to unveil that other "half".

You say we don't know anything about it, but we do. YOU just don't bother trying to actually learn about it. I would link you to some very good websites about Egyptology, Archaeology and the Great Pyramids that are full of real scientific facts, but you're not interested in facts. You have already dismissed logical and scientific sources of information by claiming that EVERYTHING history books and history teachers have taught is nothing but lies. There is no doubt in my mind that you would just say the same about the legitimate sites I link, and go back to the sites that you personally find more interesting, which offer no actual proof to the claims they make.

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
ok how do the scientist KNOW how the pyramids were built? were they born back then? did they time travel to the past? no....... i am not the one that is brainwashed by the government and the media into believing what they want me to... i am my own person my own mind my own self, i believe what i learn and research.. my research may be differnt from yours but it is still research, i bet everyone researches differnt then other people.... but what i research DOES have hard hit evidence, and no i wont post the links cause all you guys will do is say its fake or somthing like that....... but yes i do my research BEFORE i speak my mind..
You are not your own person. That is a complete crock that "counter-culture" people come up with. You don't have an original idea so obviously they aren't your ideas. You decided to believe a bunch of writers over actual researchers. You decided to believe a bunch of people who's only credibility was making money off an idea over actual historical record.

It is no different then the kids who shop at alternative stores to be "different" and forget that the fashions they wear are designed by the same companies that the popular kids wear. They think they are being their own person and not conforming to what society says they should.

This is no different. You think you are avoiding government brainwashing when in fact you are simply accepting what another group tells you to think. The difference is that group doesn't have centuries of records and evidence to back up their claims. They have books written by authors who profit from creating such claims.

And no, you do not have any hard evidence. Doctored photos which you posted earlier as real are not evidence. Payed "documentaries" designed to sell a story are not evidence. Stories told by people are not evidence. Wild speculation about what you think is real is not evidence. That is why your so called evidence keeps getting picked apart. Because you have yet to actually present any. You don't seem to know what "research" is. It isn't reading a bunch of wild opinions and deciding which you like best.

Last edited:

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
That's because the links you post as proof never actually offer proof. If you want to know the truth about anything, you have to study it from all angles. You can't just go to sites that support your personal belief, and ignore all of the other information that exists. You say you research, yet you claim that everything that's known as fact to the rest of the world is just a lie.

If you had actually taken the time to do even minimal actual research into the pyramids, you would find that hieroglyphics are very real, and tell stories just like words on a page. Through these hieroglyphics, we actually know a great deal about the pyramids, including why they exist and who built them. And this information is further reinforced by artifacts found inside the pyramids. It's not brainwashing, it's science.

Claiming it's all lies or government brainwashing is a direct insult to those that have dedicated their entire lives to the study of Egypt, the Pyramids, Language, Archaeology, etc., not to mention the people of Egypt themselves, whom you're completely dismissing in your view on things.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Or they could have built them as drunken dares.

Get a bunch of drunk guys together and it'll happen. "Bet you can't stack these heavy rocks" suddenly turns into "Bet you couldn't stack thousands of multi-ton stones into the shape of a pyramid!"

Moving giant heavy stone isn't really as difficult as I seems. Don't be fooled by "experts" who say we can't do it with our current tech. We could easily, and so could the Egyptians. The difference is that we have labor laws and unions. OSHA (and the various counter-parts around the world) is what would make such an undertaking impossible, not technology.

Here's an interesting research project. Take all the "experts" that talk about this stuff and look at where their income comes from. I'll give you a hint, look in the area of book sales and speaking events. Not very trustworthy "expert" sources when you consider these things.
Haha drunk guys stacking rocks!? I've done that!

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1329568806.557003.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1329568858.632664.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1329568923.744731.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1329568806.557003.jpg ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1329568858.632664.jpg ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1329568923.744731.jpg

happypoet

AC Members
Jul 9, 2010
Missouri
Real Name
Aaron
ok how do the scientist KNOW how the pyramids were built?
Because they dedicated their lives to looking at evidence and using reason to piece things together. The totally irrational species of doubt that you throw their way--A)"We can't know everything," and B) "something or other about a conspiracy" is so broad and devoid of foundation that it can be applied to EVERYTHING (including your own ideas). There's a chasm between smart, rational skepticism and blind ignorance of science and logic.
---
This statement is conceivably true: "How can we KNOW nitrite levels are high in my tank? That test kit was designed by someone who might be part of a governmental/scientific conspiracy to make me think my nitrite levels are high. Furthermore, the fact that my fish are all dead or dying could be caused by any number of reasons, including the influence of extra-terrestrial life!"
It's also utterly absurd, and it is very much like the things you are saying.
---
For goodness' sake, man. This isn't funny stuff. The ability to discern logic and scientific reason from random puffs of drivel is fundamental to being able have any understanding of, and therefore genuine participation in, the world around you.

Most of the people in these threads are mocking you. I don't know why you post them here. Anyway, good luck sorting things out. I will not post in this type of thread again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store