FS ** Red Cherry Shrimp & FREE shipping w/ min. 20 RCS! ** CA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

epicfish

AC Members
Sep 4, 2006
That was MY bad Epic. My schedule is graveyard hours so I see "2 days" in my day. time goes by faster and I really REALLY want YOUR SHIRIMPS. I'm just getting antsy. :D thanks again!!!!
:) They're being boxed as we speak! Whooppie! :)

jhatch

Registered Member
Feb 3, 2012
Do you have any other shrimp in addition to the cherry? I was also looking for some orange and yellow. It would be really great if you had any, say, orange eye blue tiger too. Please let me know as I would like to do a combined order if they are available. Your cherrys are gorgeous. Please email me. Thanks. gwen-hatch@usa.net

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
would you recommend heat pack to 78412 (corpus christi)? What are your parameters?

Last edited:

epicfish

AC Members
Sep 4, 2006
Do you have any other shrimp in addition to the cherry? I was also looking for some orange and yellow. It would be really great if you had any, say, orange eye blue tiger too. Please let me know as I would like to do a combined order if they are available. Your cherrys are gorgeous. Please email me. Thanks. gwen-hatch@usa.net
Sorry, I don't have shrimp other than cherries available. Thanks.

would you recommend heat pack to 78412 (corpus christi)? What are your parameters?
No need for a heatpack to Corpus Christi, TX. Water parameters are 5-6 degrees gH/kH. pH hovers around 6.9.

Bump!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
theyll be ok in 50-60 degree weather? and if i order today could you get them in the mail tomorrow?

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
Ok then, ill fill out an order thisevening :) i look forward to recieving my shrimp. it says you include some plants in the bag, can i pay for additional plants?

LeonPez

AC Members
Feb 5, 2012
Eudora, Kansas
Real Name
Leon
It doesn't sound like a 40 hr heat pack would be enough for a 3 day delivery. I would like to order but I'm afraid with the weather ahead in the Kansas City area that it would just be a waste. Do you expect to have these up into the spring or could I pay now and reserve for spring delivery?

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
Hes got good feedback, and on the site it says "DOA Guarantee: Please send a clear picture of the shrimp in the original shipping bag to rcs [at] epicfish [dot] net within 4 hours of delivery in the case of deaths during transit. Note, extra shrimp will be shipped to offset a few deaths, so the DOA guarantee is for death of most or all of the package."
so he seems trustworthy and legit.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
Paypal SENT!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store