Farlowella (load warning)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Wow. Very interesting. Any idea if you have a pair?
Im hoping..this one has a slightly different snout ..but its really young just over 2 inches and my larger one is about 6..so time will tell ^_^ here is hoping!!

Narwhal72

AC Members
Aug 13, 2009
Oh just that jm1212 called your Farlowella a Whiptail after the previous pages discussion.

Congratulations on picking up another one. I hope it does well for you!

Andy

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Oh just that jm1212 called your Farlowella a Whiptail after the previous pages discussion.

Congratulations on picking up another one. I hope it does well for you!

Andy
ahh well i got the name of the thread changed ^_^ im really loving these guys the little one is out and just as active as the larger one..he was a bit thin from the pet store but is busy munching veggie pellets and wood and even after a few days looks rounder and nicer.DSC07063.JPG

DSC07063.JPG

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Cool fish! Man,that last pic makes them look almost the same size, lol. I wish my husband wasn't so "anti twig", I like em.

ahaha yeah it does make him look bigger..the small one is right up on the glass and the larger is a good inch away from it..so it skews the view a bit..i was wrong about the 2 inch thing he is closer to 3 maybe a tad over.

hope you get the hubby to come around on twigs!...^_^ mine loves em!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store