Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
My inclination right now is to vote Nemesis but I also see a very strong case against Fire. Since I haven't reviewed what Star gave us on Scoop yet, I need to take a closer look at them too before I decide. It's just too late now and I'm too worn out to get any further along with this tonight.

I'll check back and continue tomorrow... I do have a busy day tomorrow but I will still have some time to be here.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] wing nut;2753345 said:
No you weren't a witch to start the game,but that doesn't mean the random event didn't turn you to witch. I can't see the random event being left in the hands of a person that has the choice to use it or not. How is that considered random?

You even admitted that you thought about not telling the town about it. I could see the plan laid out by Star happening. It would clear 2 of you and knowing I won't give out names make it easier for you and BH to last long enough to get the towns numbers down.
Thanks for the answer Wing, and as you have already said, there is somebody playing who was in the scum den with you at the start of the game.

There has been an effort put up by Rickets to have me burned. I have absolutely no problem with Wing Nut being asked the question whether I have ever been in the scum den with them. The answer if given will be no.

[AC] Doomsday998;2753372 said:
I apologize for not posting until now. I was under the impression that a hotel would have FREE internet, but apparently everything has a fee to it nowadays.

Either way I currently am busy trying to reclaim my what little I have left weekend and get ready for tomorrow.

I skimmed a bit and really all I can tell right now is that there are more possible turns now than I would like to even consider. I have no idea where to go from here.
I agree.

This strikes me as insincere boasting, but just below it Ricketts digs you for it, and I don't trust him.
Well, it wasn't meant to be - it was just a response.

[AC] RICKETS;2753462 said:
My inclination right now is to vote Nemesis but I also see a very strong case against Fire. Since I haven't reviewed what Star gave us on Scoop yet, I need to take a closer look at them too before I decide. It's just too late now and I'm too worn out to get any further along with this tonight.

I'll check back and continue tomorrow... I do have a busy day tomorrow but I will still have some time to be here.
We all of us have busy time - I havn't been posting my real life business in the thread.

Rickets - make your case against me clear. Are you trying to say I've been turned, or that I am original witch ?

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] RICKETS;2753460 said:
Your late and inconsequential vote on Narwhal was neither "previously discussed" that day... nor was it "important" by any stretch of the imagination.

It also most certainly did NOT "guarantee" Narwhal's lynch.

This shows that your self-congratulatory bragging contains no substance and does not bear up against the posts you made D3 in this game.

That is in fact true - my wizard vote was the vote I meant to reference. The posts are there for people to reference. This was an error not an attempt to mislead.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
In those post I identify Bad Haggis as having a connection between Wing and Bad Haggis. I later point out Bad Haggis' relatively early vote on Wizard, in the interests of fairness. I've bolded the highlights.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2751832 said:
The only thing I'd say about your list is that Hammer and Tree can be taken as confirmed innocent in my mind.

Factoring in Wing Nut as confirmed scum has me thinking that we have to look carefully at Chupa again - Chupa was in fact right up there as a potential witch, until Wing Nut piggy backed my post where I called Chupa out for having Tree on his list of suspects. I'm not clearing Chupa by any means - objectively their posting has been scummy.

Other than that I agree that Narwhal is a good suspect,

On Bad Haggis, as I pointed out earlier there is a potential connection between Bad Haggis and Wing Nut.

My point then was that if Wing was scum it is difficult to think they would have left him hanging on two votes on Day 1, where the lynch vote was at 3. My thinking was therefore that at least one of the votes on him was likely to be a team member. If someone else voted wing, the team member or members could have just come off wing and onto anyone else in a slightly less obtrusive way than jumping on board whoever Wing got tied up with, i.e. making their vote a direct kill vote.

We now also have Uh Oh as confirmed innocent. The other vote on Wing on D1 was Bad Haggis. Now that Wing is a scumbag, that pushes Bad Haggis right up the list for me.
This is my post 598 or thereabouts made around the same time. Go back and read in full to get the quotes I highlight. In it I say :-

'I think one or more of Narwhal, Chupa and C Note is a witch. Based on my own thoughts my pick of those would be Narwhal'. Again bolded.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2751837 said:
OK this is quite long and goes up to post 520 or thereabouts.

This is Narwhal talking about Night 1. He's mooting the possibility that in fact Tree is a witch, i.e. that the fact that Tree was left in a tie does not mean he's likely to be innocent. This is a bad theory.

This is Narwhal saying he can see the case and the logic against Wizard. Bear in mind, there was no case or logic to it in reality. Hammerhead got the info from an investigation and ran with it. For narwhal to say he saw a case and logic is a lie.

Wing Nut, known witch, I think its his first couple of posts of the day. He targets C Note. :-

Narwhal again. Here Narwhal is answering a question asked about someone else. It just looks a little like he's trying to appear helpful.

Wing Nut has a little pop at Narwhal. Nothing too damaging.

Narwhal is speaking to Hammerhead here. Again, there was no real thoughts on Wizard (how could there be - it was the start of Day 2). It's just that Hammerhead knew Wizard was high priest because of the investigation :-

In fairness to Narwhal he comes out and says it (I think its Tree he calls obnoxious).

^ Now, this was the fourth or fifth vote on Wiz. I don't know. Is that a little early for the scum to jump on their boss ? They certainly would have needed an exit strategy if they were jumping on at this time.

Scoop is next vote on, I mention in passing. This put Wizard on either five or six votes. That's quite the train.

OK this I believe is possibly significant. This has to be taken as a defence of wizard/effort not to have wizard lynched. Hello BadHaggis welcome to the game :-

Wing, confirmed scum, suspect list :-

A point I would make is that scum nearly always put some fellow scum somewhere on their suspect list. His main list is C Note, Narwhal and Chupa. Gunslinger is on the secondary list, a known innocent. Uh Oh is on the secondary list, a known innocent. Rickets and Bad Haggis make the secondary list. Bad Haggis is described as seemingly helpful. I don't see anywhere where Bad Haggis has actually been helpful.

Narwhal again :-

^ My comment is, this is a game with a turn. Lists help. They help generally in any event. Also, even if it is Day 2 we have a lot of activity by now, with Hammerhead making a strong assertion about Wizard, and the responses to it. Narwhal is opting out.

I was getting scummy vibes from Doomsday during Day 2, somewhat arising from their interactions with Hammerhead and Tree :-

The point I would make is that he's onto Wing, both in this post and in 469. This has to be seen as a pro-town attitude, in light of Wings known status.

Wing Nut provides another list. Remember, scum will always have a team member on their lists. The list is C Note, Narwhal and Chupa.

Now, here's where I get a little queasy about Bad Haggis being a witch. He votes Wizard prior to Hammerhead coming out - I will find the post in question but it is early Day 2 and before the role claim.

I think Bad Haggis' early vote on Wing could be important in their defence so I highlight it in fairness to them.

I think one or more of Narwhal, Chupa and C Note is a witch.

Based on my own thoughts, my pick of those three would be Narwhal
I stand over my efforts to work for the town. Rickets, you're being at the very least opportunistic.

Last edited:

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
And Rickets - people do make mistakes. You had a pop at Tree based on one you made yourself.

[AC] RICKETS;2751927 said:
I see now what you're saying about the timing, Tree... Hammer. Clearly I was off on that.... thinking of the day 3 spell not the day 4 spell.

And yes, Scoop I have read the rules thoroughly more than once TYVM. I have them saved in a file, as well.... not that it helps, apparently. I have also found out far too often that no matter how well I think I've considered every angle, there's invariably something that comes along that bites me in the arse because I still missed something. Burn me for being overly cautious then if that's what you want. I saw something I thought showed we were making a dangerous mistake so I posted it.

Yes Hammer... you've been over it and over it. I understand that and am doing the same myself right now. My vote stays where it is.

@ Tree - do not be offended that I don't trust you 100%. I trust Hammer 100%..... no one else. Based on your play, you're not a noob so I imagine you can understand that.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] Star-Crossed;2753252 said:
Nem was very late on both Wiz and Nar.
OK accepting that Wing Nut can't say whether I have been turned after they were turned because they presumably wouldn't know, they can and should do the same as they have done for Rickets, and confirm that I was not in the scum den with them.

Last edited:

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] Star-Crossed;2753433 said:
We need more participation, this is pretty pathetic. Scoop, where are you? Thoughts on everyone?
My apologies I all ready said I should not have played this game. I wish I could say I will post more today but that's probbably not going to happen given all the other crap I have to do today. I will post my thoughts such as they are before I leave again.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Mt thoughts as requested:

I'm still very suspicious of Rickets. If Wing is to be trusted then this is misfounded as the bulk of my suspicion stemed from her resistance to the plan to turn Wing and according to Wing, Rickets was not scum at that time. I have to say I am not fully trusting Wing and beyond that Rickets could have been the turn.

I'm also suspect of both Fire, C-Note, and Nem.

I believe Wing to be a townie but not pro-town. I'm not certain they have actually lied to us yet but certainly think they might.

Doom and Star I am leaning innocent but that could change.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753477 said:
OK accepting that Wing Nut can't say whether I have been turned after they were turned because they presumably wouldn't know, they can and should do the same as they have done for Rickets, and confirm that I was not in the scum den with them.
I read your attempts to have Wing clear you as very self serving and empty. She all ready said they would not give us the names of the witches I doubt very much she will clear us all one by one as it would amount to the same as giving us the names. Do you really expect an answer?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store