Does Condy anemone need water movement?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DSR

AC Members
Apr 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Did you ever figure out what happened with the nem to begin with? I have heard a lot of stories about condys and their care... we bought one without really understanding what we were doing (when i first set up the reef)... it has been a trooper and, knock on wood, has been very forgiving of my mistakes.

nancyhoa409

AC Members
Apr 29, 2009
Bridge City, TX
DSR: Well, I really don't know. It's a mystery, cuz when we came home it was stuck in the powerhead. :/

I don't know if I'm able to purchase another one. I had spoke with one of my friend and he say it needs enough light cuz it lives off of light. And I think I don't have enough lighting at this time. So, we are holding off on everything.

Blown 346

AC Members
Dec 7, 2008
Rockford Illinois
DSR: Well, I really don't know. It's a mystery, cuz when we came home it was stuck in the powerhead. :/

I don't know if I'm able to purchase another one. I had spoke with one of my friend and he say it needs enough light cuz it lives off of light. And I think I don't have enough lighting at this time. So, we are holding off on everything.

All Anemones need special lighting, waterflow, and a mature tank to survive. Dobt forget about feeding them also.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store