Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
The short version is that it's not worth continuing to play the game with Wing and distract from the real job of hunting other scum while taking our time tying Wing to the stake. All I'm trying to say is please... Vote Wing, but let's get on with the real job of finding his cohorts...

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] Hammerhead 991;2751755 said:
I've been thinking a lot about something Wing said. "Is this really the best case out there?" or something along those lines. And when I looked at it honestly, I guess I have to say maybe, maybe not. To me it seems pretty strong, I can understand how other people would be dubious about it. So, in an atttempt to move past the questioning of Wing and on to hunting other suspects. And in an attempt to help the town redeem itself after a couple of bad games, I'm just going to come out and say it: I'm the herbalist. Wing is scum.
I really wish you would have waited to do this until it was needed. I think most everyone with any sense knew you were a PR. I hope you win the 50/50 hit on you next nightfall. Finding two witches in two investigations is fantastic. I also wish uhoh could have just placed a vote and stuck around for another day. I also wish there was world peace and that chocolate was a food group.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Freaking technology. I said it a lot more eloquently in the first post, but I can't get it posted. The previous one will have to do. I fully expect to be the hit tonight, and I'm ok with that since their hit is even odds of being botched.

[AC] Tree_Hugger

Mar 4, 2008
ACville
Let's do this, there is a spell out there that can turn wing to a townie. Let's let hope that the warlock casts the spell on wing. So let's not burn wing and burn someone else. I think there is time to make that happen.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2751762 said:
I really wish you would have waited to do this until it was needed. I think most everyone with any sense knew you were a PR. I hope you win the 50/50 hit on you next nightfall. Finding two witches in two investigations is fantastic. I also wish uhoh could have just placed a vote and stuck around for another day. I also wish there was world peace and that chocolate was a food group.
We talked about it, and this seemed to be the way to go. Neither of us really wanted to do it, but also didn't want to take the chance on Wing slipping past the flame. I wish my first post had gone through, it explained the why's of it all. The reader's digest version is that we need to move past arguing with wing and figure out where to go next.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2751764 said:
Let's do this, there is a spell out there that can turn wing to a townie. Let's let hope that the warlock casts the spell on wing. So let's not burn wing and burn someone else. I think there is time to make that happen.
The funny thing is that we had had this thought too. Coming from most anyone else, the idea would be highly suspect. But under the circumstances it has a lot of merrit. The town would have to go along with it, but I'm all for it at the moment. If any other townie's are against this plan, I hope they speak up.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Actually, the more I think about it, taking the ensuiing train on Wing out of the equation will also create a lot more opportunity to see how people are voting...

I think it's a good idea.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Just to be clear, the play for townies would be to retract on Wing and vote your next best suspect.

I retract my vote on Wing.

I don't know where to go yet. I'm going to give it some time and post my vote in the morning since I probably won't be around most of the day, and may miss nightfall.

[AC] Tree_Hugger

Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] wing nut;2751618 said:
Most everyone had half the town as suspects. Hard to narrow it down when others aren't posting at all. Besides the real list were the top 4 the others were just suspect for low posting.

I'd say the top 3 of my list Cnote, Narwal and Chupa.
Cnote for twisting posts and trying to make more of something then there really is, Narwal because they look to latch onto people by explaining their posts for them and for his failure to get into the middle of anything. If anyone is doing what you say I am,posting enough to be seen but not enough to screw up its them. Then Chupas post are just out there. I can't even follow his logic most of the time. If you were looking for defense of Wiz he was it till the moment Wiz turned to ash.
I could have gone more in depth but anyone that has been following has read his posts and ones pulled by others. I see no reason why they need to be pulled again. I voted Chupa because there are posts to read, Cnote has hidden themselves and didn't post at all yesterday. I'd just as easily switch to the other 2.

I'm not complaining that we got Wiz thanks to your gut feeling, I said earlier there are times I wish I had gone with my gut. I'm complaining that now its going to be do as HH says no matter the evidence out there.

Can you honestly say the case against me is the best one out there?
I am 100% that wing knew they would not survive another day when this post was made. I think at least one name on this list is a witch. I am not sure if wing would be bold enough to put two names out there. I think c-note could be leaning innocent. So that leaves chupa and nar. I think one is a witch. They both could be.

[AC] C-note

We droppin' Benjamins
Mar 6, 2008
ACville
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2751764 said:
I like it, but... Night 3 the double takes effect, night 4 the switch. that's 2 night falls before it takes effect and then how do we know that Wing was A. the target, and B. it worked. I don't think we can unless the warlock comes out, and then we still can't verify the warlocks identity, or that they are being sincere.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store