teenagers of AC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
What's the difference? Seriously.

Whether you're like Travis, who has pics of Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga on his wall, or rbishop, with his pics of Aunt Bea and Mrs. Howell, aren't we all just people?
:rofl:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
What's the difference? Seriously.

Whether you're like Travis, who has pics of Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga on his wall, or rbishop, with his pics of Aunt Bea and Mrs. Howell, aren't we all just people?

Geesch..give me some credit...maybe Mrs. Cleaver or Mrs. Brady...but lets not leave out Stevie Nicks......woot!

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
You know when I was 16 I thought I knew everything, thought adults were boring and didn't understand me, and I thought I knew what the real world was.

Now that I'm an adult I realize I was I didn't know anything back then. Being an adult is AWESOME! lol Want mac and cheese for dinner? BAM you make it! Want a dog? BAM you gt one from the shelter :D

Sorry everyone is picking a bit. We know what it was like to be a teenager and how much cooler we are now :D

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Sorry everyone is picking a bit. We know what it was like to be a teenager and how much cooler we are now :D
Speak for yourself... I'm as lame as it gets... LOL

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
You have to go out and find it. No one will call you up and offer it to you. I guarantee you there are plenty of barns around Memphis.
This is too true. I've been working at least summers since I was 13. It's out there if you have the will to go out and find it. If you really don't want it and just want to be "free" and hang out with your friends, that's fine too... but own your choice no matter what it is.

homedog98

AC Members
Jul 19, 2011
Ga
mytankbuilds1.webs.com
Real Name
Lauren
lol. this thread is funny :) this would make a way better OT conversation thread then a teen thread. i have to earn all my money for fish stuff. my parents don't pay me unless i earn it... and even then it's not much. (3 bucks for mowing our 3 acre lot!) so i've found my own means of making $. :) petsitting and babysitting. 10 bucks a day for petsitting, and 8 bucks an hour for babysitting. funny how people pay better $ to have their pets taken care of then they do their kids. :) i just spread the word that i wanna be a vet, and people respond to it. :) i kinda like having to earn all the money though. as annoying as it can be sometimes, it makes me feel like the things i buy are really mine. plus it gives me something to do while moms at work lol. lemonade stands are also good. :) thats how i bought my kitty!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
This is too true. I've been working at least summers since I was 13. It's out there if you have the will to go out and find it. If you really don't want it and just want to be "free" and hang out with your friends, that's fine too... but own your WHINE no matter what it is.
lmao

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store