Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Well I'm not saying you scare me Kash, I'm not getting a scum vibe, but I don't see Pir as innocent either. He's just acting way to scummy. As for a team letting him do all this, there are two possabilities. One is they did thinking the chaos was good to hide behind, the other more likely possability is that he just isn't a good listener. If I remember the werewolf scum chat correctly Lab told him not to do things and he turned around and did them anyway. Telling him not to do something may be a lot easier than stopping him from doing it.
Okay, Chill. As I've just posted in response to Dawg, I'm happy to just write Pir off as a loss. I don't believe it's scummy for anyone to vote him or not vote him. This game doesn't always boil down to an "either/or" kind of thing. It's not all black or white.

As I said, either argument is equally valid IMO and it's not worth bogging the game down any more than it's been already even trying to debate the issue. We'll find out which side he's on when he dies.

As you said g/o this is probaably just a coincdence but it strikes me funny anyway. **** still can't post video. Sopranos finale - that was the song Tony played on the jukebox in the final scene.
[yt]z6vuEsidMqI&NR[/yt]

^^ Fixed.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Have to say I agree with Kash, it is time to move on.

The last two nights have been nothing but a mess, and has given the mafia plenty to hide behind. There are many posts made that make you think, but then so much crap has happened you really can't read much into anything because everything has been so messed up.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Okay, as I posted earlier, I have looked into UN by reading all of his posts. I need a drink. but here we go.

any original thoughts JM, or are you going to keep jumping onto everyone elses ideas?
I don't remember when this one was posted but it struck me that up to this point the only thoughts I could discern from you were your little smoke screen bickering posts with Pir and Razz.

this doesn't sit right for me, from what I read Pir was just tossing out an idea and UN seems to just jump right on him, it's a direct attack that doesn't sit right with me. Early distancing perhaps?
Pir was tossing out A BAD IDEA. In my following post, I simply stated that pir could be using that idea in two different ways.

and the answer to the question directed at me
Humans have this remarkable ability to learn.....
I don't have a problem with coming up with ideas, I have a problem with getting into whether or not pap decided to hand pick roles, and who should lynch SOLELY BASED OFF OF THOSE PEOPLE!
You state that Pir could be using an idea in 1 or 2 ways but don't state what they may be. You also use one of Bally's posts to answer a post directed at you. Can't do your own thinking?

her and ice both seem "different" this game. Ice why do you want to protect him so bad? What happens when your wrong and hes not the snitch?
I found this interesting. It was in reference to Ice's thoughts on Salt.
How do you know he isn't the snitch. There is only 1 count them 1 way for you to know that.

rereading through, and begining my super multi-quote of epic proportions....
I believe we are still waiting to see this. On second thought, I really don't think you could change my opinion at this point in the game if you did post it.

It's still a stretch, a strange vote among crazy votes will still be just that, a strange vote.

Why? They could just fake the blackmail, instead of using a valuable resourse?

:mad2: stealing my ideas? not cool dude.

Thats a waste of a vote IMO. Hes being unhelpful and scummish, and everyone knows it. He's pretty harmless as scum (unless he is the don or if voting gets close) so I'd go after a vet on D1, as they tend to be the ones who can turn games evil quickly.

Thank you for saying this bally, even though you stole my post. :mad2:

Care to explain why you voted me S4S, or care to post the magical "holy grail" of a list that you made?

hes been non-existant, I think he might UD.

it has been interesting....

I agree, JB is playing a lot like the time when me and him were scum. I remember he was quieter that game, as he has been for this one. I may be wrong, and feel free to double check that in case I am.

Zaffy is ussualy quiet, and haydn hasn't really posted anything at all. My question is to where PP is?

Anyone have a vote count going?
Response to Bally voting Salt. There is no such thing as harmless scum. You have played enough games to know this. Hoping to confuse the noobs? Also is this why you helped vote off Ice? Just because he is a vet?

Response to Rich about Pir UN and Razz's bickering being a lot of smoke.
UN in case you aren't aware, or maybe you are, a smoke screen in this game is anti town it just allows other things to go unnoticed.

I wasn't talking to you, I agree with your vote. I was refering to why S4S voted me.
Now you tell Bally you agree with the vote on salt, yet yours is on Ice.

Bold move by ice, but what if ice AND labby are on the same team, and hope that by sacrificing one the other survives. Could be a valid strategy that could confuse the town. I definitely think that him and labby are working together.
So Ice and Lab were working together? It is funny that no one else seemed to pick up on that.

I thought that he came across as a new player trying to get into the swing of things and come up with the proper lingo. No where in his posts did I read of him being the vig. The more I think about it, the less I see him being on a team. Right now isn't the greatest time to start second guessing my vote, but I may change it as labby's "theory" is shown to the world.
Now you don't think Salt is on a team. Do you still agree with Bally's vote on him?

Welcome back S4S, i noticed that you were viewing the thread for quite some time, why no posts closer to nightfall? I'm sure that your team-mates told you to lay low and stay quiet.

Ok, I'm going to ask you for quotes, because everything you say is BS without them. You need to be able to back up your posts in this game, and not taking the time to put an actual case against me is a big indicator of scum.

You know that the post was a joke right? As you said to JM earlier, "aren't you taking this a little too serious?". Hold on lemme send you a PM and apologize. Oh wait, I don't break the rules. (you did read the rules right?)

I do believe that you were trying to "get into the spirit" the more I look back upon it. (as I've said a bunch of times since that post) Would you mind taking the time to go back and reread what your talking about? You could use that wonderful quote feature of AC at the same time too.

There is no advantage to being a mod, and thats a complete BS reason to look into someone. The more you keep throwing the noob card around, the more disappointed I get that i won't be able to help lynch pir this round. :silly:
Oh yeah, and Kash is also a mod so maybe you should "look into" her? And what do you mean by look into?

Ok, so your saying that you believe that only scum would vote you, and only innocents will help you? You obviously didn't reread through jack squat. You shouldn't completly disregard the evidence against someone, "just because they stook up for you". I understand that you are still new and have no clue what so ever about whats going on, but don't get too excited when one of the big dogs throws you a bone.

You realize that you should be reading through THE ACTUAL GAME to make judgements on people right? Don't vote based on who you know outside of this game, vote on who makes sense. Your not playing very pro-town, and throwing around that noob card won't get you anywhere.

I vote to lynch S4S. Pir is next on my list, followed by dawg.
The first post I could find from you that looked like you were actually playing the game. Yet you are attacking him for doing the same things you have done this entire game. I am really not getting a warm fuzzy feeling about you.

well excuse me for dissecting your post. In case you haven't noticed, thats pretty much what I do to posts I find disturbing.

Oh, and as for the "get to stay at home all day part" I actually manage a little league umpiring schedule, along with landscaping for ze neighbors and playing football. If I wasn't sick today and yesterday, I would've been out there even more.

Gosh, ya gotta love making new friends! :dance:
Really? Is that what you do? I have just finished reading All 139 posts of yours and I must tell you that the above statement is false. The above post from you was the first one I could find where you picked a post apart and it seems to me it was to direct attention elsewhere to keep people from looking at you as you had been starting to get looked at.

H/O guys, call me crazy but what if labby was on to something? I hate to bring back the hand picking thing, but maybe he DID pick dawg as the don. Pir could be a mafia because piranhas are vicious fish who thrive off of living in groups, much like mafia members. Just throwing some outside the box thoughts out there, do with them what you wish.
You finally post a theory. Too bad it was posted at a time when it had already been proven very flawed. After Ice, you remember him, the confirmed innocent you helped lynch, was included in her theory. I see this as a very lame attempt to direct the towns attention to something that would lead us nowhere.

thanks JM, you have been very helpful with that post. :thumbsup:
This is the response you give when a post doesn't contradict what you are pushing.

You clearly didn't read my post thoroughly. You've been giving me the unhelpful vibe this whole game. i noticed in the beggining that your play was off, and it's obviously stayed that way. You've been pretty skeptical of my posts since the beggining.......
Your reaction to chill when he questioned you.

What I'm saying is that pirs role claim could go one of two ways. I really don't believe that you don't understand.
Another response to chill. What were the two ways it could have gone? So far I have not seen anything in your posts that looks like you are trying to help the town.

hey guys, i wanted to say that i won't be able to ost until around nightfall. be back later with some nice juicy quotes
2nd promise, still waiting.

I'm planning to lay down my virtual beat down on pir ASAP. prepare for about a zillion multiquotes...

ps. I'm pissed about not being able to come home and vote in time, this really sucks. big time. I'm also curious why nobody brought my disappearance up. With the hectic nightfall I can understand, but I wish SOMEONE payed attention to my lack of posting.very sloppy guys. very sloppy.
3rd promise, still nothing.

Maybe if you posted something that was helpful to the town your sudden lack of posting might have caused concern.

You know what. i just deleted my multi quotes. I quit.... Some thoughts on whats happened:

3 questions for our lovely mod
1. ICE WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE THE SNITCH"S LIST!
2. WHEN DOES THE LIST APPEAR DURING NIGHTFALL?
3. WILL WE SEE THE SNITCHES LIST EVEN IF HE DIES?

I was looking forward to more envolvement with that role. The reason I ask this, is because I believe that pir is the snitch. I think that learned that the mafia was on to him, so he tried to "Help out the town" . by going rogue, the mafia figured out who was who and used pir's ploy to take out rich, while alienating the one player who could derail their whole team.

I noticed that S4S posted a vote 10 minutes before nightfall. not much of an explanation, and he has really quieted down since after D1 nightfall. Where are you salt?

I see zaffy as scum, and i've figured him to be just that for awhile now. There definitely seems to be sides forming up, it's a matter of finding out whos who at this point.

Thanks for a great job modding pap! And welcome back ice!:hi: (If I apologize then will you feel better?)
That's it? after all the statements about multi quotes and juicy posts, These are your thoughts on the game?

Strange that you only mentioned it after Rich was forced to come out as det.

After spending the time I did on your posts I have found that most of your posts were nonsensical bickering (possible weak attempt at distancing)

You seem to be preoccupied with who is viewing the thread but not posting instead of questioning those that are playing the game. Which is what helps the town.

You have spent a good deal of time bickering back and forth with razz and pir. mostly pir i will agree which spread a lot of confusion.

And you berated a first time player for doing the same things you were doing. You definitely have not exhibited a very pro-town behavior IMO.

I think Rich said it best when he said the three of you were kicking up a smoke screen.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Forgot to add UN the posts you made today I had already commented on so didn't see any reason to rehash them in my last post.

You do know what rehash means right? It is what you have done with theories after they have been shown to be fatally flawed instead of trying to help the town.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Welcome back S4S, i noticed that you were viewing the thread for quite some time, why no posts closer to nightfall? I'm sure that your team-mates told you to lay low and stay quiet.

Ok, I'm going to ask you for quotes, because everything you say is BS without them. You need to be able to back up your posts in this game, and not taking the time to put an actual case against me is a big indicator of scum.

You know that the post was a joke right? As you said to JM earlier, "aren't you taking this a little too serious?". Hold on lemme send you a PM and apologize. Oh wait, I don't break the rules. (you did read the rules right?)

I do believe that you were trying to "get into the spirit" the more I look back upon it. (as I've said a bunch of times since that post) Would you mind taking the time to go back and reread what your talking about? You could use that wonderful quote feature of AC at the same time too.

There is no advantage to being a mod, and thats a complete BS reason to look into someone. The more you keep throwing the noob card around, the more disappointed I get that i won't be able to help lynch pir this round. :silly:
Oh yeah, and Kash is also a mod so maybe you should "look into" her? And what do you mean by look into?

Ok, so your saying that you believe that only scum would vote you, and only innocents will help you? You obviously didn't reread through jack squat. You shouldn't completly disregard the evidence against someone, "just because they stook up for you". I understand that you are still new and have no clue what so ever about whats going on, but don't get too excited when one of the big dogs throws you a bone.

You realize that you should be reading through THE ACTUAL GAME to make judgements on people right? Don't vote based on who you know outside of this game, vote on who makes sense. Your not playing very pro-town, and throwing around that noob card won't get you anywhere.

I vote to lynch S4S. Pir is next on my list, followed by dawg.

Wow this stood out in Wiz's post above. Sudden bursts of coherance for UN gave me a bad feeling in a previous game. There were I think two posts that stood out as being a little too composed in comparsion to his usual stuff. I read them a couple of times and then I talked myself out of what I was seeing. He later turned up scum. I think it might have been the Pen game that G modded? Were you helped with this post UN?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I didn't realize UNs name was blacker, l looks the same on my comp. When I put his name on votes it was red so I just changed it to black on the open office sheet.

An encrypted letter was sent to the AC Police Dept. Analysts say it might take up to 12 hours to decipher it.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I didn't realize UNs name was blacker, l looks the same on my comp. When I put his name on votes it was red so I just changed it to black on the open office sheet.

An encrypted letter was sent to the AC Police Dept. Analysts say it might take up to 12 hours to decipher it.
Yeah for some reason on my screen it is black?

Hey User...looks like the "list" is in, this should make you happy.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
We used the blackmail on him. Ice must have messed up. I call mulligan, can we have it back Ice?
How can the vig use the blackmail? Are you admitting you're not the vig now? ;)

For future reference when you want to change a words formatting to match the standard just highlight it and hit the AA with the underline in the top left. It removes all text formatting. That way on a dark or light screen the text will show black or white as it is supposed to.

Looks like we have a letter coming from the snitch tonight. Hopefully it will help us and not hurt us.

Kash-thanks for the response. The part that was scaring me was it almost sounded like you were going to try and make some reasoning to keep Pir around. I'm glad to see that isn't the case.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Oh and the AA with the underline also has an X through it. ^^
If you're doing it with a word processor you can select "automatic" as the font color as well.

But, thats beside the point since his name was black because I blackmailed him.

My offer still stands to give you guys the Don, I don't see anyone taking me up on this. Wouldn't it be in the towns best interest to get the don out first? That's not very town of any of you.

Everyone just crept up a bit on my scummylist.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store