meeting people from a fish store

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
^^Hopefully. *yawns* :p:

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
welp its over guys, turns out she has a boyfriend. :( i guess theyve been dating for a few months. but im not too sad, still a new friend, and shes in a sorority so she knows hella chics so hey its a potential gateway friendship. there are still a few cute girls at the store tho. i just played it cool like i was not interested. we were chatting and i asked her how her day was and she brought him up, not like i could have done much. but still thx for your support. i guess i didnt notice because she is married to her female friend on fb, i thought she did that to not have guys hit on her. but hey i am kinda upset but im being optimistic, it opens more doors to have her as a friend. and i double checked and there are pics of them together but w/e plenty of fish in the sea

OK, so can this thread DIE now please !!!!!!!!! ?????
lol sorry to bother you and forcing you to read this thread XD not my fault it turned into a discussion of stalking and fish sandwiches. but no one made you read it lol

teigan666

AC Members
Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough Ontairo
Real Name
Teigan
ahaha after all that she had a bf that sucks man lol welp now the best you can do is either whats been stated above or just hope the bf gets hit by a bus or something

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Guess I saved a buck. But I'm still in for the flowers if you decide to get sneaky.

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
lol sorry to bother you and forcing you to read this thread XD not my fault it turned into a discussion of stalking and fish sandwiches. but no one made you read it lol
C'mon, man. Nobody's happy about the way this turned out, but that's no reason to go tearing into other members. Try to channel your rage into something positive.

Good luck.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
C'mon, man. Nobody's happy about the way this turned out, but that's no reason to go tearing into other members. Try to channel your rage into something positive.

Good luck.
i wasnt tearing into them i just find it funny that someone who wasnt part of the discussion wanted the thread to die

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
^ C'mon. I was just trying to be helpful. There's no need to come at me now.
Maybe you remind him of her, Mad. The anger he's feeling toward her gets sublimated to you because of the resemblance.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store