greech's Simple 40 Breeder

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Well I lost my Potters. I have no idea what happened to her. She never showed a single sign if stress or disease. She ate like a pig (always did) the night before she passed and I saw here swimming around under the moonlights when I topped off the tank in the morning. I found here when I came home from work :sad2: My blenny and clown are fine but the clown was noticeably sad. The two would always swim together all the time much like a pair of clowns would.

I made it to the LFS today and picked a few things to boost my spirits and one made mt female clown VERY happy :rollface:

Orange and green echinata. This thing is bleeding color:

Little B/W Ocellaris

For comparison purposes:

She swam right up to him which scared the living you know what out of him but after about 2 minutes they were attached at the hip. I thought there would at least be some aggression but was pleasantly surprised when there wasn't.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Finally figured out how to adjust the brightness on my camera after 8 years :duh:. Every pic I have ever taken was apparently using the factory settings. I always wondered there was a nuclear glow to every pic :). These are so much closer to what my tank/corals look like. Yeah!

joel.uejio

AC Members
Jun 1, 2009
Real Name
Joel
Sorry to hear about your Potters, but the tank is looking great!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Thanks a lot guys.

tranced

AC Members
Feb 8, 2010
well i finally stopped in here :) so sad to hear about you losing one of your favourite fish :( the tank looks awesome tho i am really jealous! some incredible corals... the colours put mine to shame!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Thanks tranced. Your tank looks great as well especially the great rock and hitchikers that came with it! I would not be surprised to see those awesome hitchhikers start coloring up soon with all great flow from that vortech!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store