Hello from a new member

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

robustoma

Registered Member
Jul 22, 2014
Massachusetts
Hello,

My name is Rob and just joined Aquariacentral after discovering it years ago. I keep a single 55 gallon tank that has been set up for about 7 years or more and that has 3 fish in it. The first is a large Ryukin, that from tail to tip of fin is about 8". I also have a black moor close to the same size. Finally, I have a bristle nosed pleco who just hangs out in the shadows.

When I first started this tank, it had been the first time in 20 years that I had a tank. It was the first time I was keeping goldfish. I had a difficult start because I didn't understand the concept of cycling the tank. So I lost a bunch of fish. Eventually, this site and a couple of others helped me to understand the concept and the tank has been happily chugging along for 7 years now. Unfortunately, I lost one of my two black moors in the Spring. Also, unfortunately, my second moor has a nasty problem that I'm hoping to learn about, and perhaps find a way to help.

Anyway, thanks for having me. I will do my best to participate.

Rob

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Hi Rob. Welcome to AC.

You can start a thread in the diseases forum and hopefully provide pictures so the membership can offer help for your moor.

Mark

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store