Mafia #89 Trouble in Kindergarten

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
LOL love the platypus videos! I thought they were the cutest things when I was a kid. Yes I was a little odd.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
"Wow, tough teacher this year. Maybe he will calm down after a few more drinks from his special sippy cup."

*Little Noods was always a bright child (while still equipped with all brain cells, anyway), so she has already solved the infinity problem. Now onto to trying to walk like a platypus! What do they sound like anyway?*

"Now, who took the crayons? Ima hongry!"
ROFLMAO!! Noods, you crack me up!!

Watching Noods hobble while quacking, Whatcha doing, Noods? That's a funny looking bird.... me thinks someone has fount the Sippy-supply!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
You all are just jealous because I picked the most adorable, unique animal LOL Remember the alligator polos? Well mommy bought me a polo with a platypus on it and I was smitten!
Now, back to the crayons.... cough em up peeps cause I want my recess! There are some parallel bars out there with my name on them!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Crayola paper? You mean wrappers? Must be that mean boy sitting behind me again.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Its pretty obvious if Noods is pooping rainbows that she took the crayons. Case solved. Can we go outside now? I'm ready for some dodge ball.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
So my suspect list is

Bally- Bully with an a
Lady G for pointing fingers at Rich
DD for pointing out Noods

Wait that isn't my suspect list, thats my list of girls I want to hold hands with in the hallway

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
So my suspect list is

Bally- Bully with an a
Lady G for pointing fingers at Rich
DD for pointing out Noods

Wait that isn't my suspect list, thats my list of girls I want to hold hands with in the hallway
Oh god, one slushie is more than enough

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Any of the guys have a candy cig I can bum, I'm all out and need one for the ride home on the big wheel. No reason to ride if you can't look cool doing it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store