REALLY intresting!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
well a 95 percent change we would lose instantly.... now the 5 percent that we may win, is if the alien race is dumb somehow yet created a intersteller space ship to travel... now if they were dumb yet created somthing that can travel at the speed of light then idk....... cause we cant even do that yet... i give it another 50 years tell we atleast achive the speed of light :)

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
yes there are billions of other alien race, and yes we are aliens to another life form... whether there classified as *dumb* or classified as *suppierer* to us... * which i dought they are dumb if they can intersteller travel which we most likly wont acomplish for the next 50 or so years * so most likly they are suppierer to us if they can reach us, and if they wanted battle..... it wont be like the movie * independent day * where we win....... we will lose unless we all can somehow learn to work with eachother THEN and maybe THEN will we have a chance, that and if our technology grew another 100 plus years :)
Why do you have the notion that aliens are "bad"? I would hope that if they are able to reach us that means their technology is more advanced than ours currently is (you said this and I do agree) they wouldn't need puny humans for anything. I don't understand how one time you say aliens are the reason for our existence but then you believe they want to destroy us. If we are a creation of an alien race why would they want to know destroy their creation?

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
never said aliens were our creaters, we have one creater but i am not going into Religion.. you said * i would hope that if they reached us * well there already here.... ( alot of UFOS and stuff like that, that are NOT of our government technology.. ) plus how would you think we got to where we are today? some form of alien race helping us.. for one, cloaked drones from the U.S.... i KNOW we wouldnt have created somthing that can turn (invisiable) without alien help i will go on in a bit, going to finish eating quickly. watch my vid and tell me what you think please.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store