FS 20gal aquarium setup w/fish and 38gal tank for pickup in elizabeth NJ

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowBeast

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010
bump

ShadowBeast

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010
bump

ShadowBeast

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010
bump

ShadowBeast

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010
bump.

Sadik

Registered Member
Nov 16, 2014
Hi,

I'm interested in your tanks if they're still available? I'm in Hoboken, NJ so pickup is not an issue.

Can you let me know what is still available tank-wise and accessory wise? I have a preference for the 20g long if available although the 38g is also appealing (depending on price). Could you also post dimensions for them?

I'll check back on this post through out the day for your reply (I'm new so I'm not sure where notifications go).

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Sadik

ShadowBeast

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010
Hi,

I'm interested in your tanks if they're still available? I'm in Hoboken, NJ so pickup is not an issue.

Can you let me know what is still available tank-wise and accessory wise? I have a preference for the 20g long if available although the 38g is also appealing (depending on price). Could you also post dimensions for them?

I'll check back on this post through out the day for your reply (I'm new so I'm not sure where notifications go).

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Sadik
The 20gal has been sold but the 38gal is still available.
It's dimensions are: 36L x 13D x 20H

Sadik

Registered Member
Nov 16, 2014
The 20gal has been sold but the 38gal is still available.
It's dimensions are: 36L x 13D x 20H
Hello again. Sorry for the delayed response.

I am interested in the tank. What did you use for lighting? I assume a led strip because of the glass top? (I'm new so I'm trying to figure out what I'd need for the tank).

Also, do you still have the stand or did you sell that? I would most likely do the tank and stand (I believe the stand should hold the tank)?

Thanks so much and hope to hear from you soon.

-S

ShadowBeast

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010

I am interested in the tank. What did you use for lighting? I assume a led strip because of the glass top? (I'm new so I'm trying to figure out what I'd need for the tank).

Also, do you still have the stand or did you sell that? I would most likely do the tank and stand (I believe the stand should hold the tank)?

-S
I used a LED lamp for the tank.
I still have the stand too^^, if I remember right I bought the stand specifically for the 38gallon.

ShadowBeast

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010

-S
Infact the stand was for a 55gallon tank, so it will definitely hold a 38 gallon.

ShadowBeast

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store