Where oh where has everyone gone

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
I still around ish.
Breeding discus, a few types of wild bettas...apistos amd to many to name atm.
but my 7 month old keeps me from posting much.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Do you mean people like me ? :) I just don't have the serious addiction of the hobby like I did many years ago . I still have 3 tanks setup , 2 - 125's and a 72.

teigan666

AC Members
Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough Ontairo
Real Name
Teigan
Im still kicking around here and there but like most i've reverted back to lurking, got a job at that lps that i always used to mention, and its j its just been full time work from there, head of the fish department now. also run a local group on facebook for fish and amphibians thats 200 members and growing everyday. have two saltwater tanks 4 freshwater tanks and breeding lizards and chameleons and such. Its crazy how much life really gets in the way when you look back at how much we all used to post. Now a days nobody has time for the little things :( we need to revamp this forum!!!

teigan666

AC Members
Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough Ontairo
Real Name
Teigan
I also just came back now that summer is out and was a bit disappointed to find that the chat was down.

I remember a couple years ago you would reliably find a good 6 people to chat pleasantly with.

What was that one guys name? I think it had to do something with coffee, he said he used to be in the military long ago or something. Anyone recall? I wonder if he remembers me. haha :hi:

I believe that was Excuzzeme if im not mistaken

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
I talked to Lila Sunday. She was disappointed that no one invited her back to the reunion. I suggested she pop in from time to time for a visit.

Mark

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I talked to Lila Sunday. She was disappointed that no one invited her back to the reunion. I suggested she pop in from time to time for a visit.

Mark
Evidence shows that you're the only one known to have her contact info.

Lord knows how you'll make it up to her :)

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
I might be able to contact Lila, but I haven't had a thought to in a long while.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store