Mbuna Vacation Pond (PS. Demasoni)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
WOW hey mods if you read this what happened to my photos when i post this thread the photos were here so was the next day then i got hit by a trojan from this forum and now there gone but the photos were here.. hmm my antivirus stopped the attack but i wonder what happened to my photos.. creepy..

I will repost them..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Hey pappy you commented first tell me you remember seeing them that day..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
(puts away pitchforks & torches....until next time.)

I can't get over how good that looks for something so simple! What can 32 concrete blocks and a...what, 8x10? ...sheet of liner go for? And you have a nice yard pond AND a profit-making enterprise AS WELL AS a therapeutic rehab center for stressed or sex-deprived fish.

You are a saint, my good man. It is good to know your kind has not entirely vanished from this evil world. :)

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Great DIY. Can't wait to see it going again.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Thanks Gang I appreciate the kind words.. Thanks Xan.. Hey Blue i made a DIY filter as well to keep the theme going sorta..

My filter is a 38gal rubber maid tub converted into a filter i will take photos to show progress..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store