Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] Doomsday998;2750185 said:
What about Tree's point is valid?

Unless we have a new player as one of the 6 "anonymous" players LG had on the latest list in the signup thread then we have a game of vets.
Thier point was that Wiz came on and said it was dead and that voting would be hard then came right back and voted. Why not A) include the vote with the dead statement or B) wait until something happens before voting? I'm not saying this is watertight by any stretch of the imagination but it was not something that C-note could claim to be "looking for a reason to vote them."

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] Doomsday998;2750188 said:
..at least joke votes have some sort of reasoning behind them, albeit not the best reasoning.
Are you saying a joke vote is more innocent than a vote declared as random ?

[AC] Doomsday998;2750188 said:
What do you think about Tree's vote on Wiz? What do you think about the subsequent votes on Tree?
What do you think about them ?

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2750193 said:

I'm not sure what Doomsday thinks of it but a joke vote to me shows that you actually read and may actually try to participate later on... A random vote could just mean that you don't care enough to catch up. But that is just my opinion.

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] maelstrom;2750192 said:
Thier point was that Wiz came on and said it was dead and that voting would be hard then came right back and voted. Why not A) include the vote with the dead statement or B) wait until something happens before voting? I'm not saying this is watertight by any stretch of the imagination but it was not something that C-note could claim to be "looking for a reason to vote them."
Wiz's first post was last night, his vote was this morning. He also said he might not get a vote in before nightfall. I don't see any reason not to believe that, at this point in the game.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2750193 said:

What do you think about them ?
Only because of the fact that a joke vote has at least some basis in the game. A random vote has no basis to anyone other that the person placing the vote.

I've already commented on Tree's vote on Wiz. As for the votes on Tree, the timing of the "train" was suspicious but I don't exactly see why Tree reacted the way he/she did.

How about you answer the question yourself?

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
Did a reread and feel comfortable with my vote. Took me a few to decide if I felt the quick pile on was anything but the votes fell so quick I doubt it. Then Tree calling protection of Wiz so early in the game made me wonder if they are just trying to get a known good player out quickly.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] Doomsday998;2750197 said:
I've already commented on Tree's vote on Wiz. As for the votes on Tree, the timing of the "train" was suspicious but I don't exactly see why Tree reacted the way he/she did.

How about you answer the question yourself?
I said what I think the most obviously scummy post made so far was. As regards the votes I don't think there is much of anything to read into them yet.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
Ok I am out for a while. I reread and I suppose I would say that if the jump aboard Tree Hugger was the mafia team move then this will be a very easy game for the town.

So aside from the scummiest post being the wizard stirring things a bit (which is also capable of being read as an innocent and pro town post) the scummiest move so far is probably the third vote on Tree Hugger which I think was Driver8 (?). That's about as much as you could make out of the game so far.

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2750201 said:
I said what I think the most obviously scummy post made so far was. As regards the votes I don't think there is much of anything to read into them yet.
Yep, after you didn't answer the first time ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store