Mafia #89 Trouble in Kindergarten

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Yawn... when is nap time?

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I just realized that I'm going to be on the road at 5pm pst tomorrow. I can do recess from a phone though, but timing might not be exactly right, and it may take longer than usual. Or I could do it at 4pm pst.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
That is not me, that guy is much better looking than me.
Hmmm, he does look a little old to be you :D

You all are just jealous because I picked the most adorable, unique animal LOL Remember the alligator polos? Well mommy bought me a polo with a platypus on it and I was smitten!
Now, back to the crayons.... cough em up peeps cause I want my recess! There are some parallel bars out there with my name on them!
Awesome, never seen one with a platypus!!!
I hear the monkey bars callin my name, I WANNA GO OUTSIDE!!!!

So my suspect list is

Bally- Bully with an a
Lady G for pointing fingers at Rich
DD for pointing out Noods

Wait that isn't my suspect list, thats my list of girls I want to hold hands with in the hallway
Ewwwww, I don't want cooties! :raspberry:

Yawn... when is nap time?
We've had our heads down all day, haven't you had enough rest time! Watcha so tired for....is that crayon shavins on your chin??

I just realized that I'm going to be on the road at 5pm pst tomorrow. I can do recess from a phone though, but timing might not be exactly right, and it may take longer than usual. Or I could do it at 4pm pst.
Whichever is best for you Teach!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
LOL Ice, love that big wheel post... might need to add to my sig....

ok, I'm good with that Zaf, so.... 4pm pst is 7pm est, right?
I hear for a dollar he will let you ride on back and pull the lever to skid sideways!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store