Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
Solely based on the fact that there was 20 people playing, I am going to assume there was no more than 5 witches. I am also thinking it is no less than 4. I am leaning 5. I think we have 4 of them outed.

1) Wiz
2) Wing
3) Nar
4) Rick

I would be highly surprised if the living ones did anything more than post a vote and hope that a random event saves them. So I do not expect to see any posts. I am sure Rick is figuring out they messed up and will be very quiet from here on out.

So who is #5? If and only if all four of these are witches, who is number 5? I have a fairly long leaning innocent list. I think it is the largest day 3 leaning innocent group I have ever had. I also think there has been lots of damage control. I think the witches only hope is to silence hammer and discredit everyone else. They can maybe take a chance on hitting the warlock to save wing. Then we will just lynch wing the next night, plus hammer will have another investigation to report about. I am hoping Doom is investigated. I am not even sure when Doom last posted. I am sure it has not been that long ago.

[AC] C-note

We droppin' Benjamins
Mar 6, 2008
ACville
[AC] wing nut;2751177 said:
I think I'm probably more in danger of being lynched then hit at this point of the game but since others are looking for suspect lists I will throw one out too

no particular order

Wiz- I'm still not 100% sure. Lack of posting is suspicious,I'm going more on HHs gut feeling and Wizs poor case on Tree.

Cnote- This is who I planned on voting last night if I decided to post a vote but wanted to see more of todays posts. He has tried to pull posts and twist them to make others look bad. He pulled my vote correction but didn't pay attention to the timestamp of the post and vote tally. He also pulled a post of Nemesis stating that he never mentioned the 3rd vote being scummy when he infact did twice. He has laid low except to put out doubt about others posts.

Narwal- I think he is nothing more then a latcher. I haven't seen any digging on other suspects and a failure to really get into the middle of anything. They do like to explain other peoples posts for them.

Chupacabra- more of a gut feeling at this point, can't put my finger on it but the posts don't sit well with me as of now.

All my other suspects are low posters- more then anything its lack of posts that makes me suspect them. If you aren't letting us read your thoughts then you are hiding and hoping to be overlooked. No reason for that except you are scum and afraid to slip up.

UhOh- 2 posts, a vote for me because of my avatar. Then a post to say how hard it is to keep up with the aliases, no digging at all

Gun- a few joke posts,vote on Maelstrom and no digging at all

Rickets- I see just posted so we'll see if they contribute or disappear again.

Bad Haggis- a few posts,seemingly looking helpful but no digging
I did pay attention to the time stamp. That's what was so suspicious to me. The vote tally was irrelevant because it came at the same time as your correction. You didn't see the vote tally, if you had you wouldn't have had to make the correction.

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] narwhal;2751985 said:
I am not feeling the love here. I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. I helped vote off the head witch. I have answered all questions given to me. This reminds me of some kind of inquisition.

I can also say that letting a perfectly good suspect go almost never works out for the town. You have no case on me but idle speculation.
Please give us a list a your top three suspects. I do not even care if you give reasons. Would you consider wing a suspect or a confirmed witch? Also, what do you think about the idea of the warlock casting the spell on wing? If not wing, what should the warlock do? I think it is safe to think you are not the warlock. You do know about the spell that the warlock has to cast tomorrow?

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
Well I had started pulling posts to respond to, saw HH's RC, and then realized I'm running out of time. So when I come back I'll get those posts, hopefully with more insight now that wing is all but confirmed scum. I will say that I still was getting the feeling that Chup and Nar are scum. That may or may not change once I get to read over posts again with the new info.

Unless something is off with the spells, I'm all for it being used on Wing. The only question I have going forward is whether we trust wing to play innocent, even if/when turned. I think it is something to consider before it happens so we aren't stuck debating if wing is still feeding us lies because they feel loyal to their team. I understand that they wouldn't win if the scum does pull it off, but that may not change wing's mind.

Just some thoughts. I should be back in an hour or two with something more complete.

[AC] narwhal

Unicorn of the sea
Mar 11, 2008
The Arctic
Real Name
Monodon monoceros
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2752002 said:
Please give us a list a your top three suspects. I do not even care if you give reasons. Would you consider wing a suspect or a confirmed witch? Also, what do you think about the idea of the warlock casting the spell on wing? If not wing, what should the warlock do? I think it is safe to think you are not the warlock. You do know about the spell that the warlock has to cast tomorrow?
If HH is telling the truth then it is likely that Wing is a witch.

As for the warlock's spell a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, there is always room for something to go amiss. The warlock may not cooperate, he might fall asleep and forget, he may get burnt at the stake tonight many things are possible. General Custer thought he had them right where he wanted them too.

As for a top three, I do really have one. I am still debating whom I should vote for.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Doom that's right up there with Ricketts. We should do it but can we trust them after they're turned? Scum often like to agree while sowing seeds of doubt.

We all play to win. When we turn - we play to win for the new team. To suggest otherwise is nonsense.

[AC] chupacabra

I is evil monstah!
Mar 7, 2008
Hunting... YOU
Real Name
Chupacabra del Gran
I've just realized something: How exactly can a turned person fight for the town without completely screwing over the scum team? If they are turned, won't they have to tell us who the scum are? This should have been discussed in the sign up, IDK why no one else noticed it... and if I missed the way they could be townie without giving away their teammates, please do remind me.

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
[AC] narwhal;2751985 said:
I am not feeling the love here. I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. I helped vote off the head witch. I have answered all questions given to me. This reminds me of some kind of inquisition. <br />
<br />
I can also say that letting a perfectly good suspect go almost never works out for the town. You have no case on me but idle speculation.
Lol, isn't this game about speculation? Anything of value to add? Who should we vote instead?

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
Real Name
Brandy
[AC] chupacabra;2752019 said:
I've just realized something: How exactly can a turned person fight for the town without completely screwing over the scum team? If they are turned, won't they have to tell us who the scum are? This should have been discussed in the sign up, IDK why no one else noticed it... and if I missed the way they could be townie without giving away their teammates, please do remind me.
Worried? That's the great thing about a confirmed turn, imo.

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
Real Name
Brandy
[AC] narwhal;2752007 said:
If HH is telling the truth then it is likely that Wing is a witch.<br />
<br />
As for the warlock's spell a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, there is always room for something to go amiss. The warlock may not cooperate, he might fall asleep and forget, he may get burnt at the stake tonight many things are possible. General Custer thought he had them right where he wanted them too.<br />
<br />
As for a top three, I do really have one. I am still debating whom I should vote for.
I think it's safe to say that hammer isn't lying. Why would scum lead the lynch of their leader? Again, why no vote? At least place an omgus for posterity.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store