75 gallon cichlid tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jaysen

i eat rats like you for breakfast!
Oct 10, 2007
long island, NY
www.myspace.com
this is my 75 gallon from years ago. i use the tank now for a 5 foot ball python. when it was set up it was nice but oscars just fight too much. they ended up going into my 450 gallon until it broke.
in this tank i have a few redbreasted sunfish, a green sunfish, red oscar, tiger oscar, albino toger oscar, african knife fish, giant danios, bumblebee cichlid, gold oscar, sailfin pleco...

jaysen

Oct 10, 2007
long island, NY
www.myspace.com
thanks i try to make it as natural as possible but i ended up getting some baby silver dollars and they took down every plant but the onion plant. you can see them in the 450 gallon. eating machines.

jaysen

Oct 10, 2007
long island, NY
www.myspace.com
i found mine by my lake in upstate new york. i also found the driftwood for my 450 gallon there too. the size of the pieces i collect would cost hundreds of dollars if not more. i guess i got lucky on the finds. i used a large garbage bin to bleach them for a week each, then emptied it to soak them in fresh water for another weak. one of the pieces was still rooted into the ground so i had to use my swimming skills and a hunting knife to free it, then carry it on my shoulders for a half mile to my house. it was totally worth it. good luck on your find but it may be easier to hike some forests now since it is winter and you can see more due to the barren trees ( if you live where it gets cold).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store