So I suppose I'm officialy new...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RLGirlPolo

Only Wears Diamonds...
Jan 31, 2008
Oakville, CT
So, this message keep popping up for me to introduce myself...so that's what I'm doing. I have a 20g tall that's been up and running for about 14 months. I'm kind of a member at other forums but don't post. Would usually just browse the forums and type in keywords of info I was looking for. My boyfriend "Woodright" has kinda gotten me hooked on this forum so I decided to create my own member name so I can post pics and such about my tank. As most of the regulars know he/we are setting up a new 75g that's still in the beginning stages. (He's plumbing it as I type...so I'm sure he'll have pictures of that soon...lol) I must say that I have spent quite a few days (when I should be working) and nights reading through the different threads and posts and I really like this forum and the members that participate in it. Have a great night and enjoy my pics...

FTS.jpg zoo, gramma and clarki.jpg nemo, clarki, star and polyp.jpg pj.jpg zoo BL.jpg star polup.jpg Fish Tanks 144.jpg

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great Salty shots!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store