Red Tiger Lotus Plant Pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

golfproinlexky

Know just enough to be dangerous...
Dec 31, 2007
Kentucky
Saw someone else interested in the Red Tiger Lotus and I just took some pictures of mine. Since I've been reading/learning from the forms on this site my aquarium has really improved, so I thought I share some of my pictures.

Behind the lotus you'll see some crypts, java fern, other swords and the jungle. There's also a closer picture of another sword and a wider view of the tank. The pics came from a phone, so they aren't awesome, but I think they work. Hope you enjoy. Love to hear any comments that might improve my look!

lilly pic.JPG sword pic.JPG lilly pic2.JPG wide tank view march 25.JPG

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
I love that overhanging piece of driftwood the discus is swimming under.

satanpie

Banana plant addict.
Aug 25, 2007
Long Island NY
www.myspace.com
That is a really great piece of wood and a nice tank & fish!

golfproinlexky

Dec 31, 2007
Kentucky
Full Tank Pics

As requested here are some photos of my tank from different angles so that you can see the driftwood and the jungle. Obviously I have some trimming to do, but I'm just trying to keep the water good and clean for my young discus at the moment. Enjoy and feel free to offer suggestions!

IMG_0137.jpg IMG_0139.jpg IMG_0130.jpg IMG_0138.jpg IMG_0136.jpg IMG_0128.jpg

golfproinlexky

Dec 31, 2007
Kentucky
The piece on the left has an acrylic base, while the larger piece on the right just leans on the first piece. The java moss actually helps keep it stable. I looked long and hard to find these two pieces to create the look I wanted. Now I have to get the plants in the background to cover the back wall and I'll be set.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store