My really good news and a little bit of not so good news.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Well i've been itching to tell everyone our good news for weeks now but the wife has made me wait till now, to get to the point i'm going to be a daddy again in September. This is going to be our third, we already have a boy of 9 years (Callem) and a girl of 5 years (Amber).

Now for the not so good news, we have decided to shut down some of the fish tanks down. The only tanks i am keeping are my 10g shrimp tank and the kids community tanks, i'm keeping my 180g but won't set it up again until after the baby has been born (i'm going to use my spare time to do some major renovations to the tank).

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Congrats, and I can relate to the downsize of the tanks . I just did away with the 120 recently :( :)

Sounguru

Guru at being an expert
I just put the kid in the cabinet underneath the stand until they were big enough to leave the house worked for me ..... and the web toes are something they can get corrected later.

janewalsh11

AC Members
Jun 30, 2007
uk
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

leeser28

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
Croton-on-Hudson, NY
Congratulations!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com