FS Ramshorn Snails/Shipping from 60177

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotglock

The CowBacon Movement
Dec 3, 2008
S. Elgin, IL
Alright! My shipping stuff came in and I want to get rid of some of these snails. I have literally a 5 gallon just for them because they breed faster than rabbits.

Shipping is $6 priority mail and $30 express. They will be sealed in kordon bags. Large orders will get a few extra's, small orders will get one or 2 more to cover any DOA's.

Here they are, price is $. 50 per snail or $. 40 per snail for orders over 20. Orders will go out Monday mornings since thats the only day I can make the post office early.

DSC_2311.JPG

DSC_2312.JPG

I also have 1 black Ram, same as others:

DSC_2314.JPG

And then I have this other Ram I THINK is an albino:

DSC_2315.JPG

If I can get a definite answer that he is albino then he will be a dollar :)

Shipping again is from 60177 Chicago Area. PM me with what you want.

DSC_2311.JPG DSC_2312.JPG DSC_2314.JPG DSC_2315.JPG

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
Fantastic Rams!!!!!...

Personally, if it were me- I'd remove the "black" one so he doesn't contaminate your genetic line.

If you want more dark ones- they can self-fertilise although they won't if other snails are around.

gotglock

The CowBacon Movement
Dec 3, 2008
S. Elgin, IL
Fantastic Rams!!!!!...

Personally, if it were me- I'd remove the "black" one so he doesn't contaminate your genetic line.

If you want more dark ones- they can self-fertilise although they won't if other snails are around.
That's the problem, everyone of my tanks has Rams in it. xD

I wouldn't mind a few dark ones actually. This weekend I should have MTS up for sale for all the loach people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store