Some folks need to get over themselves...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Linsay Lohan suing E-Trade for using the name "Lindsay" in their ad...

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-lohan-suing-e-trade-for-milkaholic-parody/37130?nc

Lindsay Lohan Suing E-Trade for Milkaholic "Parody"
Us Magazine - March 9, 2010 5:07 PM PST

Lindsay Lohan is no milkaholic.

And that's likely why the 23-year-old star is suing financial company E-Trade for $100 million for using her name in its latest commercial about a boyfriend-stealing "milkaholic" baby.

In the ad, which debuted during this year's Super Bowl in February, a baby boy apologizes to his girlfriend for not calling her the night before.

"And that milkaholic Lindsay wasn't over?" the baby girl asks before another baby girl pops into the screen saying, "Milk-a-whaaat?"

Lohan filed the lawsuit Monday, which claims the ad violated the star's rights under New York state civil-rights law.

"Many celebrities are known by one name only, and E-Trade is using that knowledge to profit," Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, said in a statement to the New York Post. "They're using her name as a parody of her life. Why didn't they use the name Susan? This is a subliminal message. Everybody's talking about it and saying it's Lindsay Lohan."

The spokesperson for Grey Group, which produced the "milkaholic" commercial, said that they "just used a popular baby name that happened to be the name of someone on the account team."

In the lawsuit, Lohan is seeking an injunction to force the spot off the air.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
Next she'll sue everyone else named Lindsay, I bet.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
See what happens when you live in california snowland

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
SONHOFFA

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Next she'll sue everyone else named Lindsay, I bet.
...or everyone else in the world that's named Lindsay should sue E-Trade, as well.
I agree, she needs to get over herself.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I dunno, when I think milkaholic I don't think Lindsey Lohan. When I think cracked-out meth-addict however...

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Makes the case for tort reform: have the losing party pay all the court costs when they loose frivolous lawsuits.

She probably spent all her money on drugs.

What a loser.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store