FREE FISH, TANKs,FREE everything P/up only 19081

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanthoreu

its: Dean Thoreau
Mar 11, 2009
near Philadelphia
Everything is FREE..first come first served here are the stipulations:
1. you must come and pick it up.
2.whatever is in on attached to the tank including fish, u must take. If you dont want something take it home and toss it,,do not toss it here.
3. bring your own buckets, bags, nets, whatever.
4. Bring your own help to carry everything. ALL of it is on the third floor. and I can not help you.And trust me no one else in the house will help either.
5. If you can not:come and get this stuff and while here dont curse, smoke anywhere on the property including the yard, street, driveway then dont bother to show up.
6. I have a python for draining tanks and whoever takes the last tank with water in it gets it.
6. Whoever gets here first gets what ever full sets they want, I don't bargain ,and you take the fish that are in the aquarium or aquariums no moving them to a different one.

ok that said this is what i have that need to be gone immediately:

Tank A - 55 gallon tank with black stand with glass top and 48 inch light two filters one power head...with a bunch of convicts of various ages and colors with round pebble gravel...have some driftwood and rocks that were in there but removed to catch a bunch of convicts to give away. u get what is left now
DSC_0371.JPG

Tank B 30 or 35 gal high with HOB filter power head ug filter lights pretty wood stand bunch of various age convicts, pleco and a few cories
DSC_0372.JPG
Tank C- 30 long with HOB filter, hand made ug filter gravel convicts, pleco couple cories and 5 or 6 zebra danios (they all get along nicely)comes with stand and a 20 long on bottom with filters and fish of all assorts...pleco, grourami, jack dempsey some cories,,,and a couple small irrid sharks, metal stand lights air pump etc
DSC_0373.JPG

Tank D - 55 gallon tank with 2 hob filters, lights, stand and :clown cories, kuhli's black loachies, rasboras, glass cats, sids, silver hatchets...a few dojo....no idea of number lots of gravel ug filter power head, some plants drift wood...bamboo that has grown out of the tank but is rooted in the tank...also brand new in the box never opened accuclear 110 goes with it
DSC_0374.JPG
TANK E - 55gallon with some convicts, jack dempsies, a mated pari of jewels and aobut 6 jewel babies/juvies with a pleco,, 2 rapahels and abt 6 cories... wood stand, lights etc, filter accuclear 75

DSC_0376.JPG

TANK F - 45 gal with oscar, large pleco, abut 6 pink convicts and a few cories...lights accuclear 110 gal hob plus ug filter plus accuclear powerhead air pump, nice wood stand
DSC_0375.JPG

Tank G empty old fashioned 20 high that needs sealer with stand...some miscellaneaous gravel, filters,
DSC_0377.JPG

Tank HIJ (Combined) 10 gall, 5 gallon and a 6 1/2 gall sphere nothing in them. some gravel some lighting.covers, filters,,whatever i have in them u take.

DSC_0378.JPG

Tanks K,L, M these are OCTAGONAL shaped takns made of plexiglass they are approixmately 6 feet high 14 inches x 14 long and deep...(Column tanks) they are empty and sitting in my garage....come and get them..ask me no questions...

HOW IT WORKS:

call 484-832-3033,
You may come and pick up anytime between the hours of 2pm and 9pm Monday thru friday

In 72 hours I am putting it on CRAIGS LIST till then it is for Aquaria Central folks first.

Dont call and ask 100 questions, just call i will give u address and tell me when u are showing up, then call when you are in my driveway and we will open the door.

None of the tanks leak, everything works, no gurantees...everything is free...to whoever gets here and gets it gone. I will not reserve or hold anything

I know I can sell this stuff, but i prefer to give it all to people who love fish,,no speeches on what is the the tank with what,,,This is the end of the tanks..and 30 years of fishkeeping..not the beginning!

DSC_0371.JPG DSC_0372.JPG DSC_0373.JPG DSC_0374.JPG DSC_0375.JPG DSC_0376.JPG DSC_0377.JPG DSC_0378.JPG

theemon

AC Members
Jun 14, 2009
oh it must be a sad day at your house.

if you lived in ohio id allready be in my car driving to ur house.

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
I'm so sorry for whatever happened to make this thread be posted. :(

Deanthoreu

its: Dean Thoreau
Mar 11, 2009
near Philadelphia
Wow..
I have a 20' trailer I'd be happy to load up. unfortunately I am almost in Chicago.
zigman, its only a 10 hour drive..and for you....if u say u r on your way..I would hold them...actually anyone more than 2 hours away i would hold stuff....but people that are around the corner..sorry u r the ones that never show up......did i mention about 6 pounds of kens fish food as well..well maybe 5 pounds i don't know ....lots of it...4 bags still sealed

theemon

AC Members
Jun 14, 2009
zigman u do that, and swing past my house on the way home, id split ur gas cost for just the long coloumn tanks :) :) hell id pay u :)

fabsroman

AC Members
Sep 30, 2008
West Friendship, MD
Sorry to hear that you are getting out of the hobby.

I've been sitting at the computer looking at this thread now for 10 minutes, trying to figure out where I can put the tanks. If only we already had a single family home and I was in the process of setting up my fish room, the F350 would be fired up for the 2 hour drive. As it is, I'm trying to figure out where to put the tanks I have and whether it would result in a divorce if I got a couple more 55's.

Somebody is going to be a lucky person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store