FS Red Cherry Shrimp and Mystery Snails (golden) PU or Shipping 92543 SOCAL

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jabo01

Dec 23, 2009
Hemet, California
I have some extra RCS Shrimp that I need to get rid of. Usually I sell for about $1 each but would like to thin out a few.

10 shrimp shipped for $12 (shipped USPS priority mail)
20 shrimp shipped for $18 (shipped USPS priority mail)
40 shrimp shipped for $35 (shipped USPS priority mail)
10 Golden Mystery snails shipped for $12 ( I only have enough for one so first to PM and wants it gets it)

**if you want to combine items let me know I will shoot you a price.

I typically send about 2 extra with each 20 that are sold for potential DOAs (2 with an order of 10 as well). Shrimp will be juviniles at around 1/2" but might be as small as 1/4" or as large as 1". I try to send a mix of ages, I do not typicall have time to try and get all of a specific size. I will reship if all are dead on arival (must be within 3 hours of delivery and in an unopend bag, no exceptions) but customer will need to cover the cost to ship. It is usually 1 pound for up to 20 shrimp, 2 pounds for 40 etc.
I ship items in styro lined boxes with kordon bags. A plant will be provided to help safely ship the shrimp (typically moss or guppy grass).

Snails are pea to small marble size

Thanks for looking, here are so pics I will try to get some updated pictures in a day or two.

jsjarhead

Registered Member
Aug 6, 2010
Hey if you still have them available I would like 10 RCS. I live in NC so I was hoping maybe you could ship on monday. I have paypal if you wanted to accept payment that way.

bayst

AC Members
Dec 31, 2009
Hey there! I just wanted to endorse jabo01's shrimp and snails! I got some last month (I think... or maybe in June?) and they are all doing just great! The snails have grown a lot and have perfect shells and good color!!! The shrimp are mixed in with others, so I can't tell who is who now, but they are all beautiful and some are getting berried.

Thanks again for the critters! :)

jabo01

Dec 23, 2009
Hemet, California
If you paid for an order it went out today!
Still have plenty more shrimp, also still have the 10 snails if anyone is interested
I have more orders going out monday and tuesday (for those who requested it) if you are interested they will need to go out then otherwise it will be the following monday, I will not be home this coming weekend. Thanks for your patience

jabo01

Dec 23, 2009
Hemet, California
Tropics007 -- I never recieved a PM from you, but I sent one and an e-mail, let me know if your still interested.
All other e-mails or PMs responded to.

I will be away from home this weekend but can accept offers and payment but will not be able to ship till monday Aug. 16th let me know if you want something I have lots of shrimp and about 10 snails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store