Haydn24's Photo Thread!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
Hello fellow fish lovers :)

Well it seems photo threads of late are quite popular and it's supposed to make this site a better place :grinyes:

So here is my thread.

So I have three tanks: All in my bedrooom because my parents won't allow me to have any tanks outside of my room. Their rule "you can have as many tanks as you want, as long as they are in your room". Well lets see how they like that when I start sleeping on the couch because my room is full of fish tanks, hehehe :grinno:

44g: Community tank.

Still not sure how to scape this tank.. I have a large piece of driftwood soaking so I'll wait for that to finish then I'll see what I can do with the scaping :)

Plants: Anubias, java ferns (low light)

Fish: 2 x Clown Loaches, 5 x rummynose tetras, 1 x pair of kribensis cichlids (Spawning!), 1 x J. dickfeldi (rescued from tang tank cause she was beaten up), 1 x head and tail light tetra (hangs out with rummynoses), 1 x bristlenose pleco and a pair of platnium blue angelfish (very soon to spawn, showing spawning behaviour) :)

10g: Planted RCS tank.

Plants: Pennywort, java moss, crypts (not sure which type), 'amazonicus' amazon sword, a banana lilly plant that I got for freebie. (medium light)

Animals: Red cherry shrimp x about 60 :rolleyes:

20g: African cichlid tank: Lake Tang.

Plants: Amazon sword 'amazonicus', Anubias.

Fish: 3 x princess cichlids (a pair has formed), 1 x bristlenose pleco and 1 x adult 'daffidol' princess cichlid.

--------

So yeah, here are pics from all three tanks. Im sure you can figure out whats what :) Enjoy! I will try my best to keep this thread updated as much as possible. :) (yes, my room is a mess, LOL)

Comments are welcome as always :grinyes:

IMG_2576.JPG IMG_2577.JPG IMG_2578.JPG IMG_2581.JPG IMG_2582.JPG IMG_2586.JPG IMG_2591.JPG IMG_2593.JPG IMG_2599.JPG

Leginess

Flip, Flip, Flipadelphia!
Jul 7, 2010
Nebraska
Great fish (And room for that matter. Love the board! Kinda looks like mine!) Make sure to make a thread about your krib babies!!

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
Thanks! :) I do have a thread about them breeding but there was like 3 people interested so I gave up :p

Do you snowboard? I just got that board and bindings a few weeks ago. Can't wait for next season (australia) :)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice tanks!

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
O_O I.love.dem.fishies.