FS UG filter plates and powerheads, ship/PU 21502

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
I have 2 used visijet powerheads up for grabs. One is missing the spring and plactic disc flow indicator, but both run fine with no visible wear on the impellers or shafts. Adjustable flow rates, max is 300 gph, $25 for both.
Also have UG filter plates available for a 36x12" (single plate) $10, and set of 18x18" (4 plates) for a 125 or other 6'x18" tank $20. All plates are Penn Plax Undertow, not the flat types, and will need new lift tubes and caps for the unused ports.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Hmm, all I can find online for Visi-jets are pictures of protein skimmers. Do you have a pic of what the powerheads look like? No biggie if you don't.

I guess in theory you could use those UG plates to filter two 40 breeders? ;) I'm going to get one as soon as Petco's $1 gallon sale starts up again!

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
The plates are 18"x18", you can use them wherever you like. It would also be workable to place 3 in a 5' tank.
Pic of the visijets, the rubber adapters fit right onto the lift tubes and the adjustable outflow direction is from the flattened piece on the top. No venturi airline attachment point, not sure how useful the flow indicator is, but not a bad design for a water pump overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store