Updated Pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vince G.

AC Members
Dec 27, 2010
Roselle Park, NJ
Here are a few pics of my tank(92 Gallon Corner Bowfront). It's a work in progress. I'm working on a little java fern jungle on the left side, so I've recently taken a lot of it that was planted in the foreground (along with a couple of anubis plants that I had) and attached it to driftwood on that side. There are what I believe are some cory eggs stuck to the glass behind there. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the the rest of the java fern, because I am planning on upgrading my lighting soon, and I'm trying to clear out space in the front to grow some other plants once I upgrade. On the Right side behind the Onion plant is a HUGE Madagascar Lace that my LFS sold me for Ten bucks. My tank is 22 inches high, and it reaches all the way to the top.
DSCN0402.JPG
DSCN0397.JPG

Here is "The Jungle" so far. I'm hoping it will grow in and cover that entire area in a month or two. You can also see my newest addition, a juvenille albino bristlenose. I'm planning on getting one or two more to go with him (or her- its too small to sex yet)
DSCN0412.JPG

I am foolish enough to try to keep plants with Severums, and after observing the way that they uproot smaller plants, putting rocks around the bases of the plants has worked pretty well to deter them. After a while, since they can't get the right angle to lunge at it, they lose interest. In the back on the right are a couple of stalks of Wisteria that are the only survivors of a huge bundle that was decimated by my male red-headed severum. I'm hoping that they will recover a little. In the foreground is a Tiger lotus, a moss ball, and one of my albino rams.
DSCN0404.JPG

Any suggestions?

DSCN0397.JPG DSCN0402.JPG DSCN0412.JPG DSCN0404.JPG

DGC

All in One
May 8, 2010
London
Real Name
Darrell
very nice

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Lookin' good !!

thebrandon

I like fish
Jan 29, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Looks pretty cool. Should look even better once the java fern grows in!

angel fresh

AC Members
May 23, 2010
This is looking v.good even at this point, might look alot more when plants form a full jungle look.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Looking good!

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
Looks great! Is that ram a gold ram? I've never heard of an albino ram.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store