my marine

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
Looks good! I love clowns...

:)

park83

AC Members
Dec 2, 2006
central PA
Gotta love the clowns, they are some of my favorite fish.

I've always wanted to get an anemone for mine, but I was afraid if I had killed it, that the pollution will kill all my other fish. Thats not a chance I wanna take.

Ghost_knife

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
Cool Tank, if you diddnt know, look in the tank after lights out with a red lensed flashlight, I guarentee that there's alot more life in there then you would think :)

yothereyo

just fishing
Nov 18, 2006
UK, England, Hampshire
thanks for the comments guys, i really appreciate it. it's my first SW been running it since november. I have got 2 anemone's in my tank. The first anemone has been in there since just before christmas and it has not been any problem since, so i bought a another one the other day could'nt help myself. the clowns have'nt taking to it yet. I have also got a firefish, but he does not come out much, and one humbug. here is more pics.

yothereyo

just fishing
Nov 18, 2006
UK, England, Hampshire
found a pic when i had lots of Aiptasia the pest anemone, and now i have none. this photo was taken with my 2mega pixel phone camera, the quality is not very good on this one. but you can see how big this one was.

These things can live through some tough conditions, I added this bit of rock two days into cycling and it still thrived.

Last edited:

yothereyo

just fishing
Nov 18, 2006
UK, England, Hampshire
yeah he is pretty cool, i'am not to sure which species it is, but it was going really cheap about £5 at the LFS. i thought it might be damaged or ill or somthing, but it is doing fine in my tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store