crab

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. G

Golden Claw Crab Dead? PLEASE HELP ASAP

Hello! I’m so sorry to be urgent, but I posted a post and I put it in the wrong section so that’s why I’m assuming no one replied. My pet golden claw crab has started to molt a few days ago, and he was attacked by the other crabs in the tank. I knew the drill of molting crabs because my other...
  2. G

Golden Claw crab- is he dead or molting?

Hello! I am brand new on this page, and recently my pet golden claw crab has flipped upside down, and started to molt. One of my other crabs have mottled before so I knew the drill, but the other crabs were attacking him so we put him in a small clear container, which we clipped to the water...
  3. F

Help, need advice setting up Vampire crab tank/keeping Vampire crabs

Hello, as the title suggests I need advice on making the best possible life for purple Vampire crabs. (Geosesarma dennerle) Right now I am attempting to set up an aqaurium for them, however there is very little information I can find about these crabs. So far my idea is to have a 50/50 split...
  4. R

Vaporization for Marine salt?

Instead of buying marine salt from my local pet store, may I extract the salt directly from the bay? I am creating a brackish crabitat for my friends fiddlers (lets just say he forgot to do research).
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store