marine

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. M

Help please! Fin rot in marine fish

I have a 55 gallon marine aquarium with two 6-inch scup. One of them has started to develop fin rot - the fins are fraying an coming off. The other one seems fine (hopefully!) I checked the ammonia level and yesterday it was 1 ppm, today 0.5 ppm. I guess I've been overfeeding them, I haven't...
  2. A

Got a new tank...

Hi all. I just got a great deal on a 150 gallon non-drilled tank ($125 for tank and stand, and it's been holding water for 3 days now with no leaks! Woo!)) and I'm considering a FOWLR tank with possibly one or two beginner corals. I've had marine fish only tanks in the past but that was 20 years...
  3. R

Vaporization for Marine salt?

Instead of buying marine salt from my local pet store, may I extract the salt directly from the bay? I am creating a brackish crabitat for my friends fiddlers (lets just say he forgot to do research).
  4. H

Can Anyone Identify this fish?

Can anyone help me figure out the name of this saltwater fish? This was taken in Cozumel, Mexico.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store