community

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. FishL0ver

New 20 Gallon! (Yes, Another)

Yes, the exact same 20 gallon before. I found another that is pretty much 2, 10 gallon tanks on top of another. I went to my LFS to find some fish to put into the tank and became completely overwhelmed. I had so many options. I decided to get 4 rummy nose tetras. I want to get 1 more. to add to...
  2. Xabbusan

67 Gallon - The Plan... advice?

Hi all (first post!!) I recently picked up a 67 gallon tank and have been trying to come up with a good community tank stock. I have gone through a few different ideas but this is what I have landed on right now. I am now looking for some advice from people who have kept some of these fish to...
  3. A

29 gallon tank stocking ideas

Hi! So I have a 29 gallon freshwater tropical community tank that's well established and I'm looking into some compatible tank mates for the fish I already have. I own (2) angelfish, (2) flame dwarf gouramis, (1) platy, and (4) cory cats. I've been considering ram cichlids, cherry/amano shrimp...
  4. C

Tetras

Hello, I am having quite the trouble picking out which type of fish would fit nicely in my 55gl community tank. So far, I have 6 julii cories and 6 rummynose tetras (getting more soon). My stock plan is to add 6 dwarf neon rainbowfish, some other sort of tetra/small schooling fish, and 1 (or...
  5. CinnamonPearl

Knight Gobies and Indian Glassfish

Are these two fish compatible? Just making sure because I know knight gobies will eat small fish like bumblebee gobies. Thanks!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store