parasite

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. M

Pleco with possible parasite

I found my pleco dead today. He was by himself, and was found with his head and tail shredded, and a hole in his stomach, like something came out or went inside him, and there was what looked a little like a bit of poop coming out of his bottom. Unfortunately I don't have a picture, but he has...
  2. S

Poop or Parasite?

I’m on the tail end of treating my QT for Ich, and I’m noticing a lot of white, stringy poop on the bottom. I’m wondering if this is a parasite or sign of something else like fungus, bacterial infection, etc. If it is, when should I start treating for it? I want to make sure the ich is...
  3. R

PEARL GOURAMI SICK??? HELP!

I have a 20g tank just her and LG pleco, had her for about 2 yed. What are the dark spots appearing and what about the fraying of her tail find? I've only just noticed the spots the last couple of days. Seems to be eating decent, and acts a bit lethargic. What could this be?
  4. J

Red worm coming out of fishes anus

was watching my fish in my 90 gallon as usual today, and I noticed my brim that I had caught and decided to keep (which everybody had told me was a bad idea) had something red hanging out of its anus. I took him out with a net and put him in my ten gallon with about an inch of water and used...
  5. S

Do all cories have a green sheen?

I've recently upgraded my cories from a 15 gallon to a 40 breeder. I've also added some new cories to beef up the groups, and some congo tetras (who were unhappy being moved from their other tank, but it was getting a little crowded.) All of the sudden, I'm noticing all of my cories (I've got...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store