shrimp

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Ijustlikefish

Red crystal shrimp ph

I love RCS they have always been my favorite invert, I would like to know if I can successfully keep them in a ph of 7.8 to 8.0?
  2. Ijustlikefish

Can I keep shrimp population down in a fluval edge 12 gallon?

So I would like to pick up a fluval edge and keep shrimp in it, but I do not want these shrimp breed and overflow the tank. Can I just go in from. The hole in the top and net them? Or will I not be able to do that? keep in mind that I don't want fish with these shrimps.
  3. FishL0ver

Carpet Plants

Hey, I have a planted 10 gallon tank. I really want a type of carpet plant that can live in 10 watt lighting. The carpet plant I'm looking for has to be able to thrive in 10 watt lighting and be compatible with shrimp.
  4. J

What kind of shrimp do I have?

I am new to owning shrimp, so I just wanted to start with the cheapest and see how it worked out for me. I bought 2 “ghost shrimp” they were in a tank with red shrimp and Amano Shrimp. Did I end up with two different shrimp? They look nothing alike. The one with white spots is a lot larger than...
  5. BlazeitChris

Snail/Shrimp Colony

I am currently running a 16 gallon tank with a Fluval C3. I've always wanted an invert tank but have never actually gotten around to setting one up. I was thinking about breeding snails (pond snails, mystery, ramshorn, etc.) as well as cherry shrimp to raise as live food for my fish in the 55...
  6. The Dave

Cherry Shrimp - How To Breed, What To Feed, And Everything You Need.

This amazing high definition video takes an up close look at the life of the Cherry Shrimp. You will see detailed footage of them molting, mating, feeding, and giving birth. It is filled with detailed and accurate information about how to care for and breed dwarf shrimp in general, but with a...
  7. The Dave

How to build a simple brine shrimp hatchery

In this professionally filmed, and produced short film, I introduce the viewer to a simple and inexpensive brine shrimp hatchery. For those of you who are not familiar with this creature, newborn brine shrimp are an essential, easy to raise, and very nutritious live food item for newborn fish...
  8. W

Importing Shrimp From Taiwan?

Is it legal to import shrimp to the USA from Taiwan? I have tried getting in contact with fish and wildlife and have not heard anything back from them yet. Any info would be great and thank you for your time.
  9. G

Hello I'm new here

Nice to meet u guys, I'm a shrimp, bee shrimp, crayfish collector, My main collecting is crayfish all over the world, any people who got the same hobby please let me know, want to know more friend here^_^
  10. J

Stocking advice For a 5g

I have a 5 Gallon with the following 1 butterfly male betta 2 zebra nerite snail 4 ghost shrimp Could i toss in 2-4 more shrimp and another nerite? If it matters its planted and i have an aquaclear 20
  11. M

Raising brine shrimp to adulthood in a bottle

hey guys, so i just started my DIY hatchery and i was wondering if it were possible to raise them to adulthood in the bottle if i just kept the salinity in check, feed them spirnulia algae and did WC every few weeks
  12. T

Black bug found in nano shrimp tank hlp???

So I found this little guy in my shrimp tank. At first I thought a bug had just fallen in and sunk to the bottom,but then he starts swimming around. He could move very quickly in the water and had no trouble swimming freely or walking along the bottom. I finally netted him and put him in a...
  13. V

2 foot lighting issue

I lave a lovely 15 gallon 2foot tall tank, think of it like a tower, and I'm wanting to turn it into a planted shrimp tank. I'm looking mostly at LED lighting systems but I'm not sure if I'll get enough penetration to grow plants at the bottom. Seems shrimp like moss and other things but I've...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store