stock

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. B

Stocking my tank help

My tank is 48 inches long, 12.5 inches deep, and 18 inches tall. I posted another thread asking about how many gallons it was, and got the answer 50 and 46 gallons from two different people at the moment. What would be good stocking options?
  2. Xabbusan

67 Gallon - The Plan... advice?

Hi all (first post!!) I recently picked up a 67 gallon tank and have been trying to come up with a good community tank stock. I have gone through a few different ideas but this is what I have landed on right now. I am now looking for some advice from people who have kept some of these fish to...
  3. pharasalia

Ready to restock 29G. What's your coolest stocking ideas?

I have been away for awhile. About a year and a half ago, I lost all my fish when I was hospitalized after a major surgery and then in a short coma thanks to anaphylactic shock. My tanks were neglected during my hospitalization and subsequent recovery. I have a 29G planted tank with sand...
  4. S

100 gallon stocking ideas

I was thinking maybe peacock/hap but I don't know pretty much anything about African Cichlids or the numbers to stock them at Any help is appreciated thanks
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store