eggs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. J

How to raise peacock grudgeon eggs and what to feed fry?

Hi, just today i discovered that one of my pvc pipes were filled with peacock eggs and according to what it said online i removed the parents into another tank and now have both a filter for the tank and a bubbler that i believe is strong enough to keep the eggs moving in order to prevent...
  2. The Dave

Incredible surgery on a fish egg using 2 sewing needles !!!

SURGERY ON A FISH EGG ! ( a tale of aquatic morality ) Hello, everyone I recently had a Golden Wonder Killifish that hatched from its egg, but failed to completely break free of the egg membrane. Its head was still stuck inside the egg, while only the tail was free! I found the fry about 24...
  3. K

SAE Eggs

Hello :) So I recently picked up a Siamese algae eater for my fry tank and it seems to have spread eggs around the tank. At first I thought it was my snails but with some research I discovered it's the algae eater. I'm really just making this because I don't know what to do with the eggs, I'm...
  4. The Dave

The Pink Ramshorn Snail - - nursery maids, fry saver, nightmare ?

The ramshorn snail is often seen as an aquarium pest that people want to avoid. However, they only pose a problem in an aquarium that is unbalanced. When the aquarist adds too much food to the tank, the ramshorn snails take advantage of the abundance and breed at an alarming rate. Population...
  5. The Dave

Keeping and breeding the Mystery Snail ( apple snail )

This high definition video will teach you everything you need to know about keeping, feeding, and breeding mystery snails. It is professionally filmed and narrated, and covers all aspects of this wonderful creature. Give this video a look and you will gain a whole new appreciation for the "...
  6. L

Question: About My Betta

My female betta fish is full of eggs at the moment. She's gained a lot of weight & her little white egg tube is sticking out. I do not plan on breeding her & I was wondering if I should do anything about this? She seems very uncomfortable... Swimming a bit sideways & a little slower. Should I do...
  7. The Dave

Keeping, feeding, and breeding Mystery Snails.

I love Mystery Snails ( Pomacea diffusa ) I always have, and I have noticed that there is a lot of incorrect information out there. I made a video to correct that problem. I hope you enjoy it.
  8. C

Angelfish Eggs White?

Hello everyone! I have a confirmed male and female pair of Spawning pair of Freshwater Angels. THey have laid over 10 batches but I have had luck with only 1...and even then the babies died. Day before yesterday (saturday) They laid eggs. I waited until day two (yesterday) to remove the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store