bacteria

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

Poop or Parasite?

I’m on the tail end of treating my QT for Ich, and I’m noticing a lot of white, stringy poop on the bottom. I’m wondering if this is a parasite or sign of something else like fungus, bacterial infection, etc. If it is, when should I start treating for it? I want to make sure the ich is...
  2. FishL0ver

Wood Mystery

I have a piece of wood (I don't know what kind) that has some kind of clear goo growing on it. I have noticed that the snails and guppies like to eat it. Once they eat it, it doesn't grow back. Once it started appearing, I noticed that it turned the water very murky. Should I be concerned?
  3. R

PEARL GOURAMI SICK??? HELP!

I have a 20g tank just her and LG pleco, had her for about 2 yed. What are the dark spots appearing and what about the fraying of her tail find? I've only just noticed the spots the last couple of days. Seems to be eating decent, and acts a bit lethargic. What could this be?
  4. J

Fish with very aggressive bacterial infection?

Within a few hours, one of my danios acquired a white fungal looking growth on it's mouth that forced it to stay open. In fear of a bacterial infection, I isolated the fish in another tank holding the same water to the previous tank. I immediately put an antibacterial in both tanks and changed...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store