question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. J

Tetra tank question

Hello, I'm just starting my first tank. I was wonder if 16gal would be enough for 12 tetras( 6 neon and 6 phantom), 2 dwarf frogs and some snails? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.
  2. B

Stocking my tank help

My tank is 48 inches long, 12.5 inches deep, and 18 inches tall. I posted another thread asking about how many gallons it was, and got the answer 50 and 46 gallons from two different people at the moment. What would be good stocking options?
  3. V

Too many fish for a 30 gallon tank?

Hi! My 30 gallon tank has finished cycling, and so far I have 9 zebra danios in it. I plan on having the following fish, and I am wondering if they will be fine. 1 angelfish 2 dwarf gouramis, maybe pearl 9 zebra danio 1 or 2 bristle nose pleco(s) 4 Otocinclus or panda corys I might swap the...
  4. FishyWarrior

PH question

I was curious, what would be the better scenario? Trying to bring the ph down to the desired level but risk it fluctuating, or just keeping it stable but at a higher than recommended level? For example, my tap runs with a ph of 7.8-8, but the fish i am going to keep are recommended to have it...
  5. T

Will a Coralife T5 HO Aqualight work w/ only one bulb?

The acintic bulb it came with is causing way too much algae growth. Will the other full spectrum bulb still work without the acintic in the fixture?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store