black moor

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

Black moor goldfish “sleeping” only during day

So I️ don’t know how to use this app but I️ really do need help. I️ got a baby black moor goldfish recently and at first it was fine swimming around and was very active I️ fed it a few fish flakes every other day, but it then started hanging out at the bottom of the tank and not moving much. We...
  2. O

Black Moor Goldfish Help

Hello! I am new to taking care of fish, and I bought a Black Moor at PetCo. He is in a 1.77 gallon tank, and he is about 2 inches wide. He was swimming perfectly fine at the PetCo tank, with 4 more goldfish in his tank. The tank at PetCo is about the size of mine. The problem is, my Black Moor...
  3. R

Euthanise sick black moor - please help

Hi there, I'm devastated to be posting this, especially as my first post on this site, but I really need some advice. My black moor has been really suffering for almost a week now - it turns out the test kit I was using was inaccurate (strips, rookie mistake) and I didn't catch a big nitrate...
  4. chub04

Black Moor looks like it's shedding its slim coat?

So I don't know what's wrong with my black moor, if anything. I don't know if it's shedding its slime coat or what's going on, but my black moor looks like it has these white/clear splotches all over its body. Some days it looks worse than others. Some days he looks fine. I recently just changed...
  5. G

Sick sad goldfish

I'm currently having a problem with my black moor. He's been very lethargic for the past day but I thought it would just pass and then today I see that he's really bad. Struggling to get up and breathe. He keeps getting worse. I did a full tank clean and put him back and it looked like he was...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store