mystery

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. FishL0ver

Guppies dying

I have had many guppies over the years. Any guppies I have ever had have never lived to a year of age. They always have the same symptoms and die within two days of the illness. These are their symptoms: 1. Lethargicness 2. tail fins get tucked in 3. Unable to swim well...
  2. The Dave

Keeping and breeding the Mystery Snail ( apple snail )

This high definition video will teach you everything you need to know about keeping, feeding, and breeding mystery snails. It is professionally filmed and narrated, and covers all aspects of this wonderful creature. Give this video a look and you will gain a whole new appreciation for the "...
  3. The Dave

Keeping, feeding, and breeding Mystery Snails.

I love Mystery Snails ( Pomacea diffusa ) I always have, and I have noticed that there is a lot of incorrect information out there. I made a video to correct that problem. I hope you enjoy it.
  4. S

My Female guppies are having seizures and dying

Hello, I bought a second hand 4ft fish tank on the 5th January, I let it cycle for a week and bought one male two female guppies, 4 days after that I bught 4 female guppies, from the same place. I bought all from a local well known chain pet store. For the past 5 days my female guppies have...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store