worms

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. D

Help!!! Fish are dying one by one, each week

I have had my tank established for at least four months now. I'm on my second filter cartridge but the bio wheel stayed put and I believe my tank to still be fully cycled. Ammonia levels are 0, Nitrites are 0, nitrates are 5 ppm, if that. It took about two months to get my tank fully cycled and...
  2. The Dave

How to grow microworms to feed to your fish

One of the best ways to improve the growth rate of newborn fish is to give them ample supplies of healthy live foods. Microworms are a great choice for feeding small fry. These roundworms are a free-living (non-parasitic) nematode that is also known as the sour paste nematode. They are very easy...
  3. J

Red worm coming out of fishes anus

was watching my fish in my 90 gallon as usual today, and I noticed my brim that I had caught and decided to keep (which everybody had told me was a bad idea) had something red hanging out of its anus. I took him out with a net and put him in my ten gallon with about an inch of water and used...
  4. R

Weird creepy worms !!

Hi I have a 150 litres aquarium which houses one angel one bkg and quiet a few plants. With plants came snails and I already know here they came from. But recently I have been seeing another organism that I don't know about. I don't know where it came from or anything about it. Please help...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store