led

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Slappy*McFish

Finnex planted+ 24/7 se

I ordered this led fixture a couple days ago and should be here by the end of this week. Does anyone else have this light? Opinions on the 24/7 mode? How are your plants doing? The tank i am putting it over is a 50g (20" high). It's a low tech setup, non-Co2, moderate fert dosing. My previous...
  2. apastuszak

DIY LED Lights

I've spent the last half hour watching YouTube videos of people building DIY light strips using PVC rain gutter and LED strip lighting. I'd like to try to DIY something myself to replace the aging twin tube 48" strip light I have on my 55 gallon tank. I would like it to grow plants. I have...
  3. V

2 foot lighting issue

I lave a lovely 15 gallon 2foot tall tank, think of it like a tower, and I'm wanting to turn it into a planted shrimp tank. I'm looking mostly at LED lighting systems but I'm not sure if I'll get enough penetration to grow plants at the bottom. Seems shrimp like moss and other things but I've...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store