dwarf gourami

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. F

will Cory catfish and Dwarf Gouramis be fine together

Hi I’m looking to get a new aquarium size 10-15. And I was wondering if Cory catfish(haven’t decided on specific species) and Dwarf Gouramis will be fine together? I was thinking 5-4 Cory and 1-2 gouramis together in a planted tank. With maybe a few shrimp like amano or ghost. I’m new to this...
  2. S

Poop or Parasite?

I’m on the tail end of treating my QT for Ich, and I’m noticing a lot of white, stringy poop on the bottom. I’m wondering if this is a parasite or sign of something else like fungus, bacterial infection, etc. If it is, when should I start treating for it? I want to make sure the ich is...
  3. S

Is 20 Gal adequate for my ideal fish list?

Hi!, I have a fully cycled 20 gallon, in which I currently have 4 Glofish Tetras (one didn't survive the tank switch from 10-20 gallons) and I currently have a Dwarf Gourami and a Bristlenose Pleco in a 10 Gal quarantine tank. Ideally, I would like to have 6-7 Glo Tetras, the Dwarf Gourami...
  4. S

Trouble with stocking a 60 Gallon

Hello ? I’m relatively new to fish keeping, but my fish are like my kids and I spend a ridiculous amount of time and effort caring for them. I’d like to think I know a pretty good amount about what I’m doing at this point. Now that that’s established, I recently upgraded my 30 gallon angelfish...
  5. R

Fish Keep Dying in My Freshwater Tank

Hello! I have a 10 gallon freshwater tank. I purchased it and let it sit for four days before introducing a glow light neon tetra and a powder blue dwarf gourami. The glow light neon tetra died and I bought two of the traditional neon tetras. They died within a few hours of me putting them in...
  6. I

Sick Gourami

Hello! I recently just noticed that my dwarf Gourami has this patch and it’s pelvic fins are becoming shorter and it has these red edges. I don’t know how to treat this :(
  7. D

Dwarf Honey Gourami Aggressive Male

It's 20g long tank Tank Mate: 3 DHG, 1 Nerite Snail, looking to add few Amano Shrimps Nitrate: 15 ~20 Nitrite: 0 Ammonia: 0 GH: 100 KH: 50 PH: 7.0 I have 2 female and 1 male Dwarf Honey Gouramis in this tank. There were peaceful when I got them (about 2 months ago). Male tried to breed with one...
  8. R

125litre 4 Dwarf gouramis

I've recently set up a new 125ltr fluval roma. I've got a large piece of driftwood in the middle, angled so theres hiding spaces, 2 rocks, some mossballs and a plastic Plant to break up sight lines. I filled the Tank And treated the water i've got a filter and a heater and the water has been...
  9. A

My fishes keep dying! Help!!|Freshwater

Hello guys, So here's the deal: I have a 35 gallon tank and a 5 gallon tank. Each time I buy a new fish for my 35 gallon tank, at least one of them die. Most of the time my water levels were fine so I thought maybe there was a problem with the fish itself.... I won't talk much about the 5...
  10. L

Where to order fish??

I've been looking all day to try and find a good site that ships from Canada. I'm looking for a south american puffer fish, dwarf dwarf Gourami and barbs. If anyone knows a good site or sites the ship from Canada please let me know. Thank you
  11. L

Puffer Tank Mates

I have a 60 gallon freshwater aquarium that Im about to set up. I was considering getting either some Pea puffers or a red eyed puffer. I've read multiple places that Dwarf Gourami can go with puffers as well as Barbs, but some also say its a bad idea. So I was wondering since my tank is larger...
  12. P

Are Dwarf Gouramis Nocturnal?

I've recently brought home a Neon Blue Dwarf Gourami and I've noticed that when the lights are on, he'll be on the bottom of the tank, but soon as it's dark, up he goes to the surface. Is this normal behavior or is there something wrong?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store